GB HOMEPAGE

FMV-TV game Dark Nights with Poe and Munro Release Date

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

FMV-TV game Dark Nights with Poe and Munro Release Date - 05/02/20 01:35 AM

Binge-play supernatural FMV-TV Game Dark Nights with Poe and Munro from May 19th.

View the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

WISBECH, UK (1st MAY 2020) — Indie developer D’Avekki Studios is thrilled to announce today their much-anticipated FMV-TV game Dark Nights with Poe and Munro will release on Steam for PC and Mac on 19th May 2020.

Dark Nights with Poe and Munro is an FMV adventure in six TV-like episodes focusing on the chemistry between local radio hosts John ‘Poe’ Pope and Ellis Munro as they encounter a series of supernatural happenings in the small town of August.

The announcement, which comes a year after the studio started developing the game as a standalone prequel to The Shapeshifting Detective, is accompanied by a 2-minute official launch trailer which can be viewed here:
https://youtu.be/YQzXmgxaVLs

“We’re very excited to be bringing players back to the world of August, in our biggest budget FMV game yet,” says D’Avekki Studios director Tim Cowles. “Watching Poe and Munro sleuth their way through each mysterious episode is a captivating and cathartic experience, which will hopefully provide some enjoyable escapism for people right now.”

The game features almost five hours of full screen HD video, an intuitive timed hot-spot interface, and six replayable stories with branching scenes and multiple endings.

Klemens Koehring and Leah Cunard reprise their roles as Poe and Munro respectively, and FMV fan favourite Aislinn De’Ath cameos as guesthouse owner Violet. There are also guest voiceovers from Justin McElroy (The Adventure Zone, My Brother My Brother and Me), Jesse Cox (Monster Prom), David Homb (1995’s Phantasmagoria), and many more.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: FMV-TV game Dark Nights with Poe and Munro Release Date - 05/02/20 01:57 AM

Thanks Ana! Looks interesting. I haven't yet played The Shapeshifting Detective but I have it. And the Doctor Dekker one also smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: FMV-TV game Dark Nights with Poe and Munro Release Date - 05/02/20 02:14 AM

Thanks for keeping us informed, Ana. It is much appreciated. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: FMV-TV game Dark Nights with Poe and Munro Release Date - 05/02/20 03:39 AM

Thank you, BET smile

Like the FVM bit but not too keen on episodic shocked
Posted By: connie

Re: FMV-TV game Dark Nights with Poe and Munro Release Date - 05/02/20 11:49 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: FMV-TV game Dark Nights with Poe and Munro Release Date - 05/03/20 02:52 AM