GB HOMEPAGE

Agent A: A puzzle in disguise

Posted By: Starcom

Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - 05/12/20 11:47 PM

This game is on sale on GOG for 80% off, I don't know how long the sale will last but it is Worth buying, great little game, has all the 5 Chapters, the puzzles vary from very easy to hard. I truly enjoyed this game and I was sad to see it end. I hope they make it continue since the ending led to another game. Another reason why I really enjoyed it because it was a non violent-ish game with great graphics and just purely a relaxing game to play.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - 05/13/20 12:06 AM

Thanks so much for that information. smile

You can find the game for sale on GOG here. The discount is available until Thursday.

It looks like fun.

Re: Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - 05/13/20 12:22 AM

Thanks Marian for adding the update and link to the game, and yes, the game is fun to play.
Take care and stay safe.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - 05/13/20 01:41 AM

Thanks for the info on the game Starcom. I have it in my Steam library waiting to be played.

Re: Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - 05/13/20 02:48 AM

Your are welcome oldbroad, I hope you enjoy the game.

I forgot to mention: Do you or anybody know of other games like this one (but not Myst like games, I have played them and my Older brain can no longer handle these type of games). I would love to get some more of these games like Agent A....)
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - 08/26/20 04:51 AM

This game is on sale again on GOG for $3.99. It's a really good game. Well worth it.
Posted By: connie

Re: Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - 08/26/20 01:05 PM

Thanks Uncle Reg.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community