GB HOMEPAGE

what game has flip & guito ?

Posted By: deleterman

what game has flip & guito ? - 06/20/20 06:30 PM

any one know what game has these guys in it ?
Posted By: Marian

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/20/20 06:38 PM

I moved your post over to Adventure Game Discussions. This doesn't ring a bell with me, but maybe someone else will know.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/20/20 06:44 PM

So, I take it Flip and Guito are the names of these guys? Can't say it rings a bell with me either.
Posted By: mbday630

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/20/20 10:55 PM

that sounds familiar from Runaway A Road Adventure. I think they were the two thugs that they were hiding from. Not totally sure, but, I think that is it.
Posted By: Bert

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/20/20 11:29 PM

It sounds like broken sword. Except the names are flap and guido.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/20/20 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bert
It sounds like broken sword. Except the names are flap and guido.

I think you found the winner! bravo

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/21/20 12:50 AM

thanks guys ! what broken sword game is it ? do you know ?

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/21/20 01:26 AM

It's the first Broken Sword game, which was released under a couple of different names depending on which part of the world you live in: Broken Sword: Circle of Sword; Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars; and Broken Sword Director's Cut. Those are all the same game. The Director's Cut is a remastered version that you potentially could have picked up from GOG.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/21/20 01:49 AM

Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be! Is this one you already have, deleterman?

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/21/20 03:21 AM

so it is the broken sword / shadow of the templars ? and it could be in GOG , right ?

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/21/20 03:26 AM

It is this one on GOG.

The game description says this:

The Director's Cut includes an additional chapter of the story, seen from Nico's perspective and the original version of Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars a.k.a. Broken Sword: Circle of Blood.

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/21/20 03:27 AM

what about circle of blood / shadow of the templars ?

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/21/20 03:58 AM

Read again what I posted above:

The Director's Cut includes an additional chapter of the story, seen from Nico's perspective and the original version of Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars a.k.a. Broken Sword: Circle of Blood.

The Director's Cut includes Shadow of the Templars/Circle of Blood (the game had two different names depending upon whether it was the North American release or the European release. Shadow of the Templars/Circle of Blood is the same game.

In other words, you get the remastered game as well as the original game.

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/22/20 06:03 PM

thanks ,just started the game . at the part where nico examine 's body , did i miss somthing ? or can i keep going ?

Re: what game has flip & guito ? - 06/22/20 06:26 PM

I don't have the game so can't answer your question, but please post all gameplay/hints questions in the Hints forum.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community