GB HOMEPAGE

Our Secret Below Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Our Secret Below Now Available - 07/12/20 06:55 PM

Now available on Steam and itch.io.

View the launch trailer here.

An escape room thriller-horror from solo game developer Brian Clarke (creator of The Mortuary Assistant and The Subject). Our Secret Below is a story about a woman who has been abducted and must break out of her cell, learn about her captor’s past, and use that knowledge to escape.

Nia Davis, has been taken to the basement of an unfamiliar house. Waking up in a haze, Nia does not remember anything before this moment. In her weakened state, she overhears her captor and learns she does not have much time left to live. He is obsessed, and no one else can have her. She isn’t the first woman he’s brought down here and there has to be some way out.

Our Secret Below is a story-driven escape room that goes deeper than things appear. Search through the belongings of your captor, learn all you can, and find out why this man is so obsessed. Find keys, codes, and other items to unlock personal belongings and make your escape without being caught. But strange things start to happen the more you find. Your captivity may be more than it seems.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Our Secret Below Now Available - 07/12/20 07:08 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Our Secret Below Now Available - 07/12/20 07:15 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Our Secret Below Now Available - 07/12/20 08:47 PM

Looks interesting. Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Our Secret Below Now Available - 07/12/20 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Winfrey
Looks interesting. Thanks, Ana.

Yes, except there is no save system and you have to keep replaying things over and over until you get it figured out (at least from what I read in the Steam reviews). There is some way to keep some puzzle solves for the next time but not all of them. I'm not sure that this game is for me even though it does sound good. Most of the reviews are quite favorable though.
Posted By: connie

Re: Our Secret Below Now Available - 07/12/20 09:24 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Our Secret Below Now Available - 07/13/20 12:39 AM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community