GB HOMEPAGE

Dont Know

Posted By: maggsie

Dont Know - 10/01/20 01:04 PM

Hi I am hoping to pick your brains.
I had to give all my games away to charity as I couldn't play them on my laptop plus they took up an awful lot of space in my new flat.
I now look out for them on Steam and I can download them. The game I am looking for is an old game, the name I cant remember, but there was one puzzle in that game called Slice and Dice this guy had to run though these sets of Axes. The puzzles in the game are amazing and I would love to play it again.
Its about a SAS type of guy landing on this island dropping down to underground. I think the name started with a C. with and a picture of a guy abseiling down from a helicopter. That's all I know.
My brain is aching I have been through all your walkthroughs looking for it with no luck.
Hope you can help
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dont Know - 10/01/20 01:40 PM

I hope someone will be able to figure out what game this is. Do you have any idea how old this game is? Three years? Ten years?

Re: Dont Know - 10/01/20 03:24 PM

Lord knows LOL
It was one of the first games I played that got me hooked. Talking 1995-67. A long time ago
LOL

Re: Dont Know - 10/01/20 03:54 PM

There's a long list of adventure games here that goes back many years.

Re: Dont Know - 10/02/20 10:45 AM

Thanks Marian for the link to the list, Still couldn't find. I know it was known by two names one in UK and one in the states.
Regards
Maggsie

Re: Dont Know - 10/02/20 01:55 PM

I will keep thinking about it, and maybe someone else will have an idea.

Re: Dont Know - 10/02/20 05:45 PM

Thanks Marian
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: Mad

Re: Dont Know - 10/03/20 05:50 PM

Hi Maggsie smile

I googled and came up with THIS page - which hopefully might stir up some memories ??

Cheers.

Mad grin
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Dont Know - 10/04/20 03:04 AM

Somehow that reminds me of 'Cypher': https://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/traitors-gate-2-cypher
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Dont Know - 10/04/20 07:31 PM

That's the one I was going to mention, Iurii. It's the nominal sequel to Traitors Gate, which I never played because of the reported action sequences.

Re: Dont Know - 10/04/20 08:14 PM

I think Iurii and LadyK are right. I looked at the walkthrough and there is a Sin (Slice and Dice) Room. Woohoo - I think they've got it, maggsie!

Re: Dont Know - 10/05/20 09:52 AM

WhooHoo That's the one, You guys are the best. I knew the title began with a C and two names to it
You are all incredible, always there for me.
The best and kindest regards.
Maggsie
© 2024 GameBoomers Community