GB HOMEPAGE

Dorian Morris Adventure is Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dorian Morris Adventure is Now Available - 11/16/20 08:42 PM

Dorian Morris Adventure is out on Steam. Get it now with special launch discount.

Check out the official website here.

Play the demo here.

Check out the release trailer here.

The final day of our journey finally comes - Dorian Morris Adventure is out!

This was a couple of months full of ups and downs, but we are delighted with the final result of our work. Dorian Morris Adventure is not only an entertaining experience but also mind training and a powerful dose of practical and useful knowledge in life.

This is a big day for the whole Forestlight Games team, Dorian Morris Adventure is our first Fully original project that went to the official sale. A lot to come, but Dorian Morris will always stay in our hearts and company history.

17 November 2020, at 13:00 CET we will host a special Dorian Morris Adventure dev stream. Remember to join and have fun!

We hope you will like our game as much as we do.

You can get Dorian Morris Adventure now with a special 15% launch discount, but be fast. It's a limited time deal.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dorian Morris Adventure is Now Available - 11/16/20 09:08 PM

Thank you for the news, Ana. smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Dorian Morris Adventure is Now Available - 11/16/20 09:27 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Dorian Morris Adventure is Now Available - 11/16/20 10:22 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Donald

Re: Dorian Morris Adventure is Now Available - 11/16/20 11:41 PM

This game seems to have no save feature bought this game and put a refund request into steam because of this. Also this game has some timed puzzles
Posted By: connie

Re: Dorian Morris Adventure is Now Available - 11/17/20 12:06 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Dorian Morris Adventure is Now Available - 11/17/20 05:52 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: KatieB

Re: Dorian Morris Adventure is Now Available - 11/21/20 03:44 AM

@Donald, I just had my PC shipped to me from home so I could download and play this game. Well others too...didn't expect to be gone this long but gravitating south. So you can't save? There is a patch now on Steam. Appreciate your thoughts.
--Katie
© 2024 GameBoomers Community