GB HOMEPAGE

Amber's Blood

Posted By: oldbroad

Amber's Blood - 11/18/20 06:01 AM

This is one of the games I am currently playing. I have played it before but forgot just how good it is - and it has a couple of hard puzzles in it too!

Just had a conversation with Bigge that had me laughing out loud. My cat was looking at me like I was crazy.

Thanks Mikael! I needed that!

I hope you've been staying well this year and and have been able to be working on the next game!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/18/20 02:55 PM

Oh, this is such a good game! Time for a replay. smile

I too hope that Mikael is staying well and has been able to make some progress towards a new game. wave
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/19/20 05:21 AM

Hi Oldbroad!

I’m glad that you enjoy Amber’s Blood (for the second time!). I wish I had the guts to replay my games myself, but I don’t - due to fear of finding mistakes.

Yes, I’ve been staying well, unusually well, actually, this year. Thus I’ve been able to complete another game... more or less. It’s playable from start to finish now, and the only things left are some spoken dialogue that I’ll hopefully complete within one week, plus about one fifth of the hint system, which I hope to finish before the weekend. After that, only the beta testing is left.

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/19/20 06:10 AM

woot woot

Glad to hear you've been well and that you are going to bless us with another game!

urock
Posted By: connie

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/19/20 12:03 PM

Wonderful Mikael !
Posted By: Marian

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/19/20 02:40 PM

Thanks, Mikael! One of the best things I've heard all year! urock
Posted By: Mad

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/19/20 07:22 PM

Wow !! A double whammy !! Good health AND a new game. That's great, Mikael dance
Posted By: aretha

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/20/20 09:26 AM

Stop talking about Carol Reed, it makes me want to play them all again. I could miss Christmas lol
Posted By: ChrisMM

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/20/20 03:50 PM

Yes! I'm so happy to hear both things--that you are well, Mikael, and that there will be Carol Reed this year.

I have to say, I do the same thing with the Carol Reed games that I do with serialized novels (Mercy Thompson, etc) --I replay/reread two or three of the most recent ones when a new one is coming out, just to get back into the 'verse, as it were. Though I probably won't do that this year, since I replayed all of them between March and June-ish. laugh
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/22/20 04:02 AM

Thanks, Mikael!
I hope that the new Carol game would be the first adventure game of 2021 smile
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/28/20 06:24 AM

Thank you all for not having tired of my games yet. Yes, Iurii, it might very well be the first adventure game of 2021. I'm finished as it is now, and waiting for my wife to do the alpha testing. It will, as tradition dictates, result in a number of of non-negotiable changes. After that, it will go out for beta testing. The website will be up in a few days.

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/28/20 08:23 AM

Sounds good Mikael. Thank YOU for continuing to make games!

I am still playing Amber's Blood. Stuck again! I used the in-game help last time I was stuck. Argh. Really like to figure things out on my own but...
Posted By: aretha

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/28/20 09:31 AM

Thank you Mikael. Cant think of a better start to 2021 yay
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/28/20 02:53 PM

What great news Mikael!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Amber's Blood - 11/28/20 03:06 PM

Wonderful news!!!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community