GB HOMEPAGE

HELP!!!

Posted By: SCOTTY

HELP!!! - 12/01/20 01:30 AM

Hey GB I am a HUGE puzzle guy. MYST, RHEM, The Room, House of Da Vinci ect...I am trying to remember what game i played a while back. Bare with me please as my details are vague at best. The room I am thinking of had a table in the middle...like The Room, i believe it had a coal shoot of some sort, a large cast iron type oven to melt metal & pour into a mold, i think there were sand bags used as weights & there was a seperate room but i dont remember what was in there? again i apologize for the lack of detail but if anyone knows what game i am trying to remember, PLEASE shoot me a comment!! Thanks!!
Posted By: Marian

Re: HELP!!! - 12/01/20 01:57 AM

I hope someone will know what game you are describing. wave
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: HELP!!! - 12/01/20 02:33 AM

Don't know but how about one of these???

Eyes of Ara
Cabinets of Doctor Arcana
Posted By: ergggo

Re: HELP!!! - 12/01/20 12:56 PM

Maybe Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger? Or The Curio Society: Eclipse Over Mesina? I haven't played either, but did some searching.
Posted By: SCOTTY

Re: HELP!!! - 12/07/20 03:35 AM

Thank you all for the help. The only game i played was Eyes of Ara that GreyFuss posted & it was not that but i did some searching & it was The Room 3 Thanks again for all your help!!
Scotty
Posted By: jboliver

Re: HELP!!! - 12/07/20 05:17 PM

Could it be The Room 2 headscratch?

ETA, Just saw your answer. At least I was close because I've played those and remember those rooms.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community