GB HOMEPAGE

Part 2 of The Hand of Glory Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Part 2 of The Hand of Glory Now Available - 12/16/20 03:31 AM

The full version of the point&click adventure game The Hand of Glory is available now!

Check out the official website here.

Check out flotsams review of Part 1.

Madit Entertainment and Daring Touch announce today that The Hand of Glory, the point&click adventure thriller inspired by classics such as Broken Sword and Gabriel Knight, has come to its conclusion with the release of its second exciting part. This time, the events told in the first installment will lead the detective Lazarus Bundy and his assistant Alice Sharp to Italy (in Rome and the village of San Leo), where the two will have to unveil a mystery that has its roots in alchemy and esoterism.

Following its exclusive early release for Kickstarter backers, the full version of The Hand of Glory (which currently has 95% positive reviews on Steam) is now available on Steam/Windows for €16.99/$18.99.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Part 2 of The Hand of Glory Now Available - 12/16/20 05:01 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Part 2 of The Hand of Glory Now Available - 12/16/20 12:06 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Part 2 of The Hand of Glory Now Available - 12/16/20 06:07 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Part 2 of The Hand of Glory Now Available - 12/24/20 09:45 AM

Just finished playing the whole game. Really good game. Decent length too. Reminded me a bit of "Broken Sword". Good to know the genre is still alive and kicking. Hope everyone has a good Xmas. Unfortunately I'm in the SE of the UK so we are basically in lockdown. My 3 day visit to family is now only one day and I have to drive back through thousands of lorries waiting to cross to Europe. Let's hope 2021 brings more joy than 2020 and lots of good games too. kissy12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community