GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/07/21 03:02 AM

The runner-up winner is Winfrey!

The winners are: VRMpls2, CountZero, copper, revco, and oldbroad!

Congratulations!

Please post here by February 13th at 9PM or a runner-up will be chosen.

Thank you so much to Hidden Ocean Games!

Hidden Ocean Games has kindly given us 5 Steam Keys for the 1st in the Marcella Moon Mysteries Series.

To enter:
1. Please post here and say you are in.
2. Check back on February 11th at 7pm (CST) to see if you won. (you will have 48 hours to claim)
3. Post here to claim your prize and I will PM you the Steam Code as soon as possible.

Any unclaimed codes will be given to a runner-up on February 13th around 7pm (CST) so check back again!

About the Game:

Hello fellow adventurers! I'm on my way to Sligo, Ireland to investigate the disappearance of famous writer, Amelia Goldstone. Some say she simply wanted to disappear. Others say she was kidnapped by fairies. All I know is I need to get over there quickly to find out what happened. Along the way, I'll have to explore Irish culture and mythology and talk to the locals in order to solve this mystery.

Gameplay features:
First-person point-and-click mystery game
Explore the atmospheric setting of a small Irish town
Solve puzzles and find clues to help you solve the mystery
Interact with quirky characters to unravel the story
Learn about Irish culture and mythology

Big thanks to Hidden Ocean Games!!

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/07/21 03:25 AM

What a nice surprise! happydance

Thank you very much for this giveaway, Hidden Ocean Games - much appreciated! And thank you too, Ana. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/07/21 06:14 AM

I will enter please Ana.

Thank you and thank you to Hidden Ocean Games!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/07/21 12:26 PM

Please enter me in your giveaway Thank You Ana
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/07/21 03:29 PM

Thank you, Ana and count me in on this intriguing indie mystery game giveaway.

And, thank you, Hidden Ocean Games for your generosity. cool
Posted By: copper

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/07/21 05:33 PM

I would like to be entered for this giveaway.

Thanks to Ana and Hidden Ocean Games for this.
Posted By: revco

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/07/21 05:58 PM

Thank you. Count me in with this game giveaway.
Posted By: jimrh69

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/07/21 08:06 PM

Thank you I'll give it a go.. I'm in
Posted By: linda333

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/07/21 09:30 PM

Hi to all. Hope everyone is well during our covid-19 situation. Please count me in for the game give away....thank you linda333
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/08/21 01:28 PM

Thanks, Ana and Hidden Ocean Games. Please count me in. Thanks again.
Posted By: connie

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/08/21 04:26 PM

Thanks Hidden Ocean Games and Ana, please enter me in the drawing.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/09/21 01:06 AM

Please enter me in the drawing. Thanks for the opportunity smile
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/09/21 05:03 AM

I would love to be included. The game sounds great Vicki
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/09/21 04:04 PM

Thank you, Hidden Ocean Games and BrownEyedTigre and Good Luck All !! smile
[But don't use Steam so won't be entering myself.]

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 02:52 AM

The winners are: VRMpls2, CountZero, copper, revco, and oldbroad!

Congratulations!

Please post here by February 13th at 9PM or a runner-up will be chosen.

Thank you so much to Hidden Ocean Games!

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 02:56 AM

Congrats to you winners!!
Posted By: revco

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 04:12 AM

Right on... Thanks Ana!

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 04:32 AM

Alright! Thank you, thank you!!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 11:19 AM

Congratulations To VRMpls2, CountZero, copper, revco, and oldbroad Emjoy your game
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 01:08 PM

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! bravo

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 01:58 PM

oldbroad and revco codes sent!

Still waiting on VRMpls2, CountZero and copper.

Ana wave

PS don't forget to join in for round 2 giveaway of the 2nd of Marcella Moon series!
Posted By: connie

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 04:28 PM

Congrats to the winners. thumbsup
Posted By: jimrh69

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 06:17 PM

Congrats to all the winners!!! smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 06:43 PM

Congrats to all the winners, and thank you to Hidden Ocean Games and to Ana for this very nice giveaway. urock
Posted By: Mad

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 06:51 PM

Hurrah for the winners !! And a big thank you to Hidden Ocean and BrownEyedTigre yay

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 09:34 PM

Code received, activated, and game is downloading right now!

Thank you again Ana and Hidden Ocean Games, and to everyone for their congrats!

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/12/21 11:15 PM

Wow, thank you so much Hidden Ocean Games, and Ana, of course !

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/13/21 12:35 AM

copper, code sent! Have fun!

VRMpls2 and CountZero still need to claim.

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/13/21 07:48 PM

Code received, playing the game, it looks like a lot of fun.

Thank you Ana and Hidden Ocean Games.

Must rush............off to play the game.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/14/21 12:15 AM

Wow. I usually dont win anything. Cool smile

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/14/21 12:46 AM

Enjoy, copper!

CountZero, so glad you made it in time to claim your prize! Code sent!

VRMpls2 has a couple hours to claim the code or a runner-up will be named!

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/14/21 03:48 AM

The runner-up winner is Winfrey! Please post here to claim your prize!

Ana wave

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/14/21 06:07 AM

I was so excited that I won, that I forgot to say Congrats to all the other winners, so Congrats!

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/14/21 09:34 AM

Wow, now this is a surprise. Thanks and congrats to all the winners.

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/14/21 01:44 PM

Code sent Winfrey! Enjoy!

If anyone that won or has played could leave a little review for the developer on Steam it would be greatly appreciated!

Don't forget to enter the second giveaway! This one is closed!

Re: Giveaway Time! Marcella Moon: Secrets on the Hill - Winners Announced - 02/14/21 03:52 PM

Received code, thanks again.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community