GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Machinika Museum

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Machinika Museum - 03/07/21 12:26 AM

Machinika Museum reveals its release date. Dive into a galaxy-spanning story on March 23th

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

Play the Demo here.

Montpellier, March 4th

"Researcher? As someone who likes to have his brain teased and to find what's behind every locked door, you sure fit the job."

Developed by Littlefield Studio and published by PID Publishing, Machinika Museum puts the player against mechanical puzzles in a mysterious sci-fi atmosphere.

The game is inspired by classic games both old (Myst) and new (The Room), and will be available on Steam and PC on March 23th.

Machinika Museum invites you to become a researcher in a very special place. In a distant future, finding machines from alien civilizations is not unusual, especially in a museum dedicated to them. Your job is to receive these devices and to understand how to repair them.

But this time, something is different. You have not been given any information and this seems to be rather urgent... What are these machines? Who sent them? Why won't anyone give you any answers? You will have to find for yourself which secrets and stories are hidden behind these mechanisms.

Features:

Mind-bending Puzzles: use your sharp logic skills and your sense of observation.

Mysterious sci-fi atmosphere and story: there is so much you don't know yet...

Beautiful visuals: cryptic alien machines have never looked better.

Intuitive and enjoyable controls: why make it complicated?

2 to 4 hours of gameplay and mystery.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Announcing Machinika Museum - 03/07/21 12:44 AM

Thanks Sheriff

This is how I like new games to be announced...never heard of it and it pops up just before its release date. Much better than hearing about a game years in advance and have to endure tiresome updates after updates, delays after delays.

This looks interesting and only a couple weeks away. thumbsup
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Machinika Museum - 03/07/21 01:10 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Machinika Museum - 03/07/21 02:00 AM

I agree Greyfuss! I've been chasing developers lately to clean up our Upcoming Games Page and some have been there 9+years. Ugh.
Posted By: colpet

Re: Announcing Machinika Museum - 03/07/21 02:10 PM

This sounds like something I may like. Thanks.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Machinika Museum - 03/07/21 03:07 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Announcing Machinika Museum - 03/08/21 01:01 AM

Definitely interested!
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Announcing Machinika Museum - 03/08/21 06:57 AM

Thanks Ana for the news, added to my wishlist I played the Demo, i.e. Chapter 1 and it was very short so depending on the cost (I did not see a price yet unless I missed it) and also it does not save as you exit but at a certain point, mind you this is a Demo and hopefully the actual Full game will have a Save as you exit.
But it is a Fun game and I am very interested in it .
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Machinika Museum - 03/08/21 10:13 PM

Thanks Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community