GB HOMEPAGE

Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer and Release Update

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer and Release Update - 03/10/21 01:50 AM

You can check out the trailer here.

You can wishlist it here on Steam.

Here is the official website.

Statement issued March 15th, 2021 "Statement from Detalion regarding release date this morning: "Attention - Important information!! In connection with the start of talks with a new business partner, we would like to inform you that the Management Board of the Company has decided to postpone the set date of the game's release.

The company plans to spend additional production time on "Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III" on work related on testing the game and fine-tuning its balance. When making such a decision, the Management Board emphasizes that it is primarily guided by the quality of the game, not the date of its release.
We would like to assure you that "Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III" will take place in 2021. We will keep you updated on everything."

Characters of the game are two tourists (Amia, Bogard) that goes on attractive planet. Seduced by promotional offer, hoping for enjoyable and relaxing rest. However beautiful and idyllic atmosphere are disturbed. In their journey they meet other tourists and unexplained, dangerous phenomena. There are rumors about machine called „Fist of Nemezis”, that is capable of bringing a peace to the planet. Save yourself and your companion by overcomming the threat that is destroying this planet.

NEMEZIS MYSTERIOUS JOURNEY III takes place on Regilus planet. Founded anomaly which put this world in two parallel dimensions.
Each location has its own image in both dimensions. Places look alike, may vary, sometimes just in details. Some elements of locations exists in one and other dimension. Residents, with growing threat, started to build diffrent kinds of barriers that prevent from moving on the planet.
Gameplay is a mix of adventure and puzzles in beautiful scenes with dark elements. Playing characters alternately, can you solve all puzzles? By overcoming obstacles created by residents uncover more and more secrets of this world. As a tourist, we have been equipped with an electronic guide, whose help may turn out to be crucial in difficult situations.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/10/21 02:27 AM

Thanks, Ana! wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/10/21 03:12 AM

Thanks Ana! I'm still trying to get to the first 2 games which I have installed and waiting for me.
Posted By: connie

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/10/21 12:18 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/10/21 06:23 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/14/21 05:28 AM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre!
Are there any updates on the release date?
Posted By: colpet

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/14/21 01:10 PM

Thanks. Added to my wishlist.

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/14/21 02:25 PM

Iurii, per the developer very soon. No exact date given.

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/15/21 07:25 PM

Statement from Detalion regarding release date this morning: "Attention - Important information!! In connection with the start of talks with a new business partner, we would like to inform you that the Management Board of the Company has decided to postpone the set date of the game's release.

The company plans to spend additional production time on "Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III" on work related on testing the game and fine-tuning its balance. When making such a decision, the Management Board emphasizes that it is primarily guided by the quality of the game, not the date of its release.
We would like to assure you that "Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III" will take place in 2021. We will keep you updated on everything."

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/15/21 08:20 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 03/16/21 03:38 PM

Thanks Ana.

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 04/28/21 02:14 PM

Release date is June 17th!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 04/28/21 06:49 PM

Great video, I like quality over date anytime. Adding this to my wishlist. Thanks, Ana.

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 04/28/21 07:20 PM

Thanks Ana! It's been on my wishlist. I'm currently playing Schizm for the first time in preparation.

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 05/14/21 11:14 PM

Release date changed to July 8th, 2021.

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 05/15/21 12:55 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 05/15/21 05:33 PM

".... the Management Board emphasizes that it is primarily guided by the quality of the game, not the date of its release."

Definitely suits me !!!!

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile

Re: Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III (Schizm 3) Trailer Released - 06/24/21 07:58 PM

The game is now available for wish listing on GOG also.

I'm currently playing the second game in my Win XP. There are two things I don't like about the games though. One is the seasick factor. Two is the random puzzles. They're hard enough as it is without being random. Just my opinion!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community