GB HOMEPAGE

FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/16/21 01:34 AM

The Dark Side of the Moon is Now Available.

Check out the official website here.

View the Gameplay trailer here.

The Dark Side of the Moon is a fully interactive FMV / Interactive Movie hybrid, featuring live-action video and point & click elements, along with a total of 5 different outcomes.

When his two children randomly vanish throughout the night, it's up to you to help Dean Hamilton bring them back home. As the mystery deepens decisions will need to be made and it's down to you to make the right ones. Who can you trust? Who's doing this? What's the significance of the impending solar eclipse? And what are those strange glowing lights in the sky?

Explore the quaint little village of Marywine, solve puzzles, make some startling discoveries and help unravel what's really going on in this sci-fi thriller.

Featuring the acting talents of Anarosa Butler (Contradiction:Spot The Liar!, The Shapeshifting Detective) as computer geek conspiracy theorist "Alyx" and Rupert Booth (Contradiction:Spot The Liar!, The Shapeshifting Detective) as the evil "Gedeon", The Dark Side of the Moon promises to bring you a thrilling adventure out of this world!

The clock is ticking, and that eclipse is nearly upon us...and when it is...it's bye-bye children!

KEEP WATCHING THE SKIES.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/16/21 01:43 AM

I loved Contradiction: Spot the Liar, and this sounds interesting too.

Thanks, Ana! wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/16/21 03:36 AM

Thanks Ana! Looks good!
Posted By: Starcom

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/16/21 03:59 AM

Thanks Ana, I added it to my wishlist, looks really good, long time I haven't played a good FMV game.
Posted By: connie

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/16/21 03:35 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/16/21 09:55 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: flotsam

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/18/21 08:21 PM

When I saw the post I thought it might be the older game. An upgraded version of that would be excellent.
I will certainly play this one though.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/19/21 01:36 AM

I thought it was an older game too, flotsam!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/19/21 01:39 AM

Me too - my first thought was that maybe there was going to be a remastered version of the older game.
Posted By: Mad

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/20/21 01:46 AM

And me !! 😑
Posted By: lakerz

Re: FMV The Dark Side of the Moon Now Available - 03/28/21 01:49 AM

I see that I'm not the only one confused by this game release. I was looking at the pics and thinking I don't remember that scene ha ha ha. Just an unfortunate name they gave this new game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community