GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Dr Livingstone I Presume?

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Dr Livingstone I Presume? - 03/21/21 08:04 PM

Dr Livingstone I Presume? is due out on May 21,2021.

View the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

Story
Your name is Henry Stanley. After many months of searching, you’ve succeeded. You found Dr David Livingstone. You have spent a short but very fruitful time with this outstanding man. But the time to go back has arrived. During your return journey, the messenger brought you a letter from your friend asking for help. Without hesitation, you turned back. After crossing the threshold of the house you realised that something has changed. In this abandoned place your voice is echoing.

Gameplay
Exploring the house full of mysteries and closed doors, you must solve many puzzles to find the answer to the question: What made my friend call for help?

Key features
The inverted escape room – you don't run away, but keep moving on, overcoming obstacles and solving puzzles to learn a secret of a place you've reached. Your opponent is the house full of nooks, crannies and secrets.
A strange House – The house you're getting into is not a normal building. Each room is unique and hides its own secrets.
An immersion – intuitive interactions with elements of the environment allow you to fully experience the gameplay.
A spirit of African culture and European travelers – the confrontation of two worlds allowed to build a unique audio visual style and vibe.
A journey across Africa embed in a single house – learn facts from lives of famous travelers, who changed the face of Africa.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Dr Livingstone I Presume? - 03/21/21 08:43 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Announcing Dr Livingstone I Presume? - 03/22/21 12:17 AM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: colpet

Re: Announcing Dr Livingstone I Presume? - 03/22/21 10:39 AM

Looks good. I'm intrigued. Thanks.
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Dr Livingstone I Presume? - 03/22/21 08:30 PM