GB HOMEPAGE

Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon

Posted By: oldbroad

Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon - 05/04/21 10:44 PM

While browsing on Steam today I ran across this game from 2015. It is not the type of gameplay I usually go for but it really interests me. I may have to buy it someday if the right discount shows up.

You play as a spider and build webs to trap and eat insects. Some of them you have to jump at to catch. You have to watch that you don't run out of web silk or you might starve. I don't know what happens then. I hate insects but this game really caught my eye!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon - 05/04/21 11:24 PM

It sounds interesting. I googled and read a description of the game as a puzzle video game, an action game, an indie game, and an adventure game, so not sure if the topic belongs in Adventure Game Discussions, but maybe someone else will know for sure.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon - 05/05/21 12:14 AM

Steam shows it as adventure but the game description does mention action. These days there are often things under "adventure" that I don't think belong there. I guess some of them are hard to define. smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon - 05/05/21 01:18 AM

Yes, I think it is getting increasingly difficult to categorize some of these games.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community