GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Nothing to Remember

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Nothing to Remember - 05/14/21 01:54 AM

Uncover a killer thought dead in Nothing To Remember, coming soon to PC. Through personal messages, interactive thriller runs in real-time, straight from your desktop.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

12 MAY 2021 - Developer Guts United are excited to announce that their immersive murder mystery Nothing To Remember, will be coming to PC via Steam on July 29th, 2021, with a debut trailer.

Played entirely through a sleek chat system from your desktop, Nothing To Remember invites you into the personal lives of Sarah and Jeremy, two strangers intertwined by one tragedy, as they unknowingly work together to uncover the truth behind a murder case thought closed.

Nothing To Remember is interactive fiction that encourages you to search, track, keep notes and - above all - choose your words carefully. With four unique endings, and lives on the line, this is a choice-led story that will test even the most seasoned mystery player's instincts.
Marina Kiseleva, lead writer of Nothing To Remember, said "This game is made in the detective genre, but in the process of creation, it went far beyond it.

"I've always been attracted to nightmares stemming from people's inner fears. My inspiration came from Stephen King's books and my favorite game, Silent Hill, where fictional monsters represent real human tragedies.

"I think in the process, the player can learn something new about themselves, and they may be surprised by their own behavior in unpredictable situations."

Dmitry Glaznev, designer, continued "Telling the story of Nothing To Remember via instant messages makes this an incredibly personal story, as we play with the idea of privacy. To enhance the effect, we have tried to take the game out of the conventional "faux" space of the traditional full screen by mixing the game's interfaces with the player's digital reality.

I hope players enjoy the fresh immersive experience we've created."

Nothing To Remember will be releasing on Steam on July 29th.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Nothing to Remember - 05/14/21 02:27 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Nothing to Remember - 05/14/21 04:00 PM

Thanks Ana, looks different.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Nothing to Remember - 05/15/21 05:30 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Nothing to Remember - 05/16/21 03:04 AM