GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Detective from the Crypt

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 06/29/21 09:27 PM

Detective from the Crypt is now available on Steam.

Check out the facebook page here.

Detective From The Crypt is a mystical Victorian detective story in which you play for a ghost girl helped by a ghost cat.

Jane wakes up in a crypt as a ghost. You are investigating the death of her family together. Seeking and researching evidences. Building an accusation based on them. You have a laboratory to research evidences. Play and get the feeling of being a true Victorian detective.

Reveal the secrets of the old estate while playing the game.

This is a classic Point And Click adventure.

There is a cat in the game who is your friend and an assistant
You will have to communicate with the inhabitants of crypts and graves
You will meet Egyptian mummies at the home museum
You must find out why you died and reveal the secret your parents' death

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 06/29/21 09:35 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 06/30/21 12:28 AM

Thanks Ana!

This is a definite buy for me! I loved Cat and Ghostly Road!

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 06/30/21 02:13 AM

Let us know what you think, oldbroad!
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 06/30/21 05:31 PM

Thanks Ana.

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 10/05/21 02:48 AM

It took a while but I have finally started playing this game and I am finding it to be quite fun and interesting so far. I'm not really sure yet what exactly I'm supposed to be "detecting" but I have found some dead hidden bodies and some poisoned foods. blackkitty sherlock

And Cat and Ghostly Road added some downloadable desktop backgrounds which I have on my screen this month. catrub

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 10/05/21 03:09 AM

Sounds like fun oldbroad! Thanks so much for letting us know! Hope you will update as you get further along.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 10/05/21 02:38 PM

This game looks interesting. Keep us posted, ob. wave

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 10/19/21 03:11 AM

So, I did finish the game but there were some things I didn't find or do apparently. There is a journal with a "task" list which wasn't completely marked off in my game and there are profiles of the people involved (possible suspects) but at least one of them never got completed in my game. The problem that I had with this is that I just didn't know for sure until I went looking at the Steam discussions to see if I had missed something or not and found confirmation that I had. I sort of feel like I didn't really finish the game even though I did arrive at the correct solution. The fact that I just wasn't really sure that I had finished the game is what bothers me. All in all though, I did enjoy it. There's a nice story and atmosphere, and it looks good. I'll probably go back in to see if I can find the stuff I missed, but not tonight.

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 10/19/21 01:14 PM

Will you be replaying to get all the achievements oldbroad or moving on to the next adventure? It sounds like an interesting game and has good reviews.

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 10/19/21 08:44 PM

I haven't even looked to see what achievements I did get. I don't much worry about those. I also won't be replaying the whole game right now. I will just go back in my current game to look around some more for what I missed.

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 10/20/21 12:47 AM

Enjoy, oldbroad!

Re: Announcing Detective from the Crypt - 10/21/21 10:58 PM

Thanks. I did!

I had missed an area that I couldn't figure out how to get to before so I just thought I couldn't. The ending I had reached before was correct though and this time, even though you are given the option to continue playing, I could tell that the game was over.
© 2021 GameBoomers Community