GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Fire Tonight

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Fire Tonight - 08/14/21 12:01 AM

Fire Tonight Reignites Love for Puzzles, Electronic Music Today on Nintendo Switch, PC.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

TORONTO – Aug. 12, 2021 – Fire Tonight, a narrative puzzle experience from developer Reptoid Games and publisher Way Down Deep following a couple’s journey to find one another in a burning city, turns up the heat on Nintendo Switch, Windows PC, and Mac today.

In the midst of a raging inferno, love finds a way and continues to bloom between Maya and Devin. With a passion that burns brighter than the flames surrounding them, Maya makes her way through the blaze to reunite with Devin who awaits her in an apartment full of memories.

Devin eases his anxieties by listening to mixtapes and distracting himself with memory-soaked mementos reflecting on their relationship. Maya roller skates through the metropolis avoiding the heat and police patrols by taking adventurous routes over rooftops and alleyways teeming with puzzles blocking her path. Nothing can extinguish the spark between these two.

Inspired by Information Society’s song of the same name, Fire Tonight acts as a love ballad to a time before cell phones, when mixtapes were a sign of affection and CDs were just becoming a thing. Explore a neon-tinted cityscape with an original electronic soundtrack by Canadian composer Lex Metcalfe. Relieve this era’s unforgettable aesthetics in a nonviolent interactive love story.

"Information Society couldn't be more pleased to see this delightful narrative game based on THE song 'Fire Tonight,' from our 1990 album Hack," the band said. "We love the story, the art, and everything else about it!"

Fire Tonight is available now on Nintendo Switch and Windows PC and Mac via Steam for $5.99 USD / €4,99 EUR / £4.49 GBP. To learn more about Fire Tonight, please visit the official website and join the community on Twitter and Facebook. Information Society also recently released a new album ODDfellows on Friday, Aug. 6, 2021; it can be purchased via Bandcamp.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Fire Tonight - 08/14/21 12:10 AM

Thanks Ana! That is an awfully blurry trailer.

Oh, I think it's because I'm downloading something. There is another video that is looking blurry now too and it usually does not.
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Fire Tonight - 08/14/21 04:51 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Fire Tonight - 08/14/21 05:52 PM

oldbroad, it's ok to me, hope you can fix your issue!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Fire Tonight - 08/14/21 06:17 PM

It's very clear now so I'm sure it was because I was downloading something. Thanks.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Fire Tonight - 08/15/21 04:32 AM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Fire Tonight - 08/16/21 07:25 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community