GB HOMEPAGE

Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 08/21/21 05:18 PM

Syberia: The World Before will be released on PC December 10.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

Paris, August 19th, 2021 - Gamescom 2021, Microids is delighted to announce the release date for Syberia: The World Before as well as the pre-order campaign opening and the content of the Digital Deluxe Edition with a brand new trailer! The game will launch December 10th on PC.

The saga created by the lamented author and comic book artist Benoît Sokal will take players on an incredible journey alongside the beloved character Kate Walker at the year’s end.

Tag along for a thrilling adventure with the rise of the fascist movement Brown Shadow as backdrop and discover the link between Kate Walker and Dana Roze as they face multiple threats in different time periods.

Syberia: The World Before Digital Deluxe Edition content:

The digital video game
The game original score composed by Inon Zur
An excerpt of the original script
A digital Artbook
Numerous wallpapers, avatars and original storyboards drawn by Benoît Sokal

Syberia: The World Before will launch December 10th 2021 on PC (Steam, GOG and Epic Games Store) and in 2022 on consoles.

As a reminder, the prologue of Syberia: The World Before is available for free on Steam and GOG. Available now for preorder on Steam, GOG and Epic Games Store.

About Syberia: The World Before:

Vaghen, 1937: Dana Roze is a 17-year-old girl, who is beginning a brilliant career as a pianist. However, shadows begin to appear over her future as the fascist threat of the Brown Shadow hangs over Europe, at the dawn of the Second World War.

Taiga, 2004: Kate Walker survives as best she can in the salt mine where she has been imprisoned, when a tragic event propels her into a new adventure in search of her identity.

Set off on an adventure across continents and through time. Play as both Kate Walker and Dana Roze as you get to the bottom of mysteries that have remained buried for too long.
Explore the fantastic and poetic world of Benoît Sokal, with its breathtaking sceneries and iconic characters.
Unveil a mysterious plot sprinkled with puzzles in the traditional Syberia’s fashion!
Discover two captivating stories with incredibly high stakes written by Benoît Sokal and Lucas Lagravette.
Allow yourself to be transported by the symphonic soundtrack composed by Inon Zur (Syberia 3, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia).

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 08/21/21 06:35 PM

Thanks Ana! I saw this yesterday. It's available for pre-order. Unfortunately for me, the price tag is too high at this time, even for a Syberia game. smile
Posted By: connie

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 08/21/21 06:52 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 08/22/21 01:30 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre. But phew !! Some price tag !! whistle
Posted By: marie

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 08/28/21 04:55 PM

I didn't see a pre-order price on Steam??
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 08/28/21 08:51 PM

thanks Ana. The trailer looks good. thumbsup

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 08/28/21 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by marie
I didn't see a pre-order price on Steam??

Not sure why you can't see it? It's $39.99 USD and the pre-order includes a Digital Artbook.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 08/29/21 01:22 AM

I thought it was just me that didn't see any Pre-Order price for this game. Wondering why....I discovered I could see it once I signed into Steam but didn't see anything when when just browsing Steam and not signed in. The "Pre-Purchase" Price is as Oldbroad says...$39.99 with the Pre-Purchase "Bonus' of the Art Book. The Deluxe Edition is at $49.48
Posted By: marie

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 08/30/21 05:43 PM

I had a floating cursor with the Prologue, so I don't know if my Laptop graphics card can handle it full game.

Marie wave2
Posted By: jimrh69

Syberia - The World Before pushed back to Q1 2022 - 12/03/21 07:59 PM

Sad news but maybe this way they can knock out some bugs before release https://steamcommunity.com/app/1410640/discussions/0/3199241400253604477/
Posted By: Marian

Re: Syberia - The World Before pushed back to Q1 2022 - 12/03/21 08:58 PM

Thanks for letting us know, jimrh69. I am reading elsewhere that Microids just announced the delay today.

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 12/03/21 09:28 PM

Thanks jimrh69 and Marian! I was looking for more info but couldn't find any as I was wondering how did that poster know if there wasn't any announcement somewhere. I hope to play the game someday but I can wait. smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Syberia: The World Before Release Date Announced - 12/03/21 10:20 PM

I googled this after reading the Steam post, and found other websites mentioning this today in their news.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community