GB HOMEPAGE

New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/06/21 12:19 PM

Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III now has a new mode available!

Why is there a new mode in Nemezis?

We present to you the mode in which we extracted the essence of the game.

→ Puzzles alone
→ No narration
→ No other characters
→ No dialogues or monologues

Just you and the brain-teasers.
The idea is based on your opinions and requests. We are aware that this is not a mode for everyone 🙂

Who wants to try?! See Less

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: connie

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/06/21 01:05 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/06/21 07:03 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/06/21 09:04 PM

A different perspective here ?? Thank you, BrownEyedTigre smile

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/06/21 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mad
A different perspective here ?? Thank you, BrownEyedTigre smile

One that sounds up my alley! All puzzles, no chit chat! lol
Posted By: Mad

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/06/21 10:37 PM

Glad you like the sound of it, BrownEyedTigre laugh

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/06/21 11:07 PM

I'm still really only at the beginning of the game but it seems mostly all puzzle to me anyway smile.
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/07/21 12:30 AM

how can we get it?

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/07/21 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by VRMpls2
how can we get it?

The game is available on Steam and GoG.

Ana wave
Posted By: colpet

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/07/21 10:21 AM

I did not know that there was dialogue and other characters in the game. I don't ming a few interactions for background, but I prefer a quiet kind of game. I'm glad to hear I have the option of playing in solitary mode.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/08/21 01:34 AM

Sounds interesting. Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: wisnoskij

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/08/21 02:55 PM

Sounds a little weird to me. My computer cannot handle 3D so have yet to play this, but normally the story is not in the way enouhg to care even if I generally prefer puzzles to story.

Anyone play this care to weight in? What was wrong with the default game that people wanted this mode?
Is this designed as a way to play the game for the first time? Or is this game mrroe replayable than most puzzle games?
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/08/21 05:50 PM

I haven't the Puzzle only version but don't see the problem with any of the NPC's as they are so few and far between so far but I am stuck on one of the puzzles so I moved over to the new Myst game for a while. There is a computer voice that you hear from time to time but I you hear it more in the form of help in the easy option for playing but I am playing the Hard. I will say that this new Nemezis is exactly what I didn't care for in their previous games...all you do is move from puzzle to puzzle ( very linear so far) and no clues to be searched for and found in the environment anywhere for any of the puzzles...just play around with it until you figure it out.
Posted By: Marian

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/08/21 06:48 PM

GreyFuss, if I am understanding this correctly, if your game has updated then you should have the puzzle-mode-only version of the game available to you now.

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/08/21 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by GreyFuss
...all you do is move from puzzle to puzzle ( very linear so far) and no clues to be searched for and found in the environment anywhere for any of the puzzles...just play around with it until you figure it out.

Pretty much what I said above : "I'm still really only at the beginning of the game but it seems mostly all puzzle to me anyway."
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: New Puzzle Only Mode for Nemezis: Mysterious Journey III - 09/09/21 03:42 PM

You must be right Miss Marian as when I went to start Steam and a huge Update for Nemezis started. heads will roll if I have to start the game all over again because there were some puzzles that I have no idea of how I solved them but they were solved. smirk

BTW, I am not interested in playing just a game of puzzles, just not my thing although I do enjoy the beauty of walking around. I would also like to say that in the game of definitions I consider these to be 'puzzles' and not conundrums or problem solving and/or searching for tips, clues and note taking which are the games I absolutely adore.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community