GB HOMEPAGE

This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut

Posted By: Winfrey

This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/16/21 07:16 PM

One of the guys put a screenshot of Kathy Rain Directors Cut on his LCD panel on his computer.... way cool.... I want one now..lol Check out the link

KRDC
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/16/21 07:58 PM

Very cool!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/16/21 08:18 PM

Don't know what I'm looking at duh but thanks for sharing.

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/16/21 09:53 PM

oldbroad, it's an LCD display on the side of a computer case.

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/16/21 10:25 PM

Is it actually on the side of the computer case or is it a reflection?

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/16/21 10:38 PM

No, it's actually on the side of the case. Or rather I should say, it's on the INSIDE of the case!

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/17/21 12:22 AM

Thank you. Would it be asking too much if I asked why? What is the purpose of it?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/17/21 12:45 AM

oldbroad, I'm not going to lie, I wondered the same thing. lol

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/17/21 02:31 AM

I had to wonder the same thing. People spend insane amounts of money on their builds!

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/17/21 02:42 AM

Okay, thank you both very much! I was afraid I was just being obtuse again smile.
Posted By: Mad

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/17/21 03:35 AM

Well, if folk have the wherewithal I suppose they can spend it as they wish 🐒🐒🐒

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/17/21 07:27 AM

Can't argue with that Mad!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/17/21 12:44 PM

Well, I for one , if I knew how would put up screen shots of a game I was playing and pictures I took on an LCD panel on my computer. Sure sounds better than looking at my components or fan spinning .
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/17/21 02:44 PM

Winfrey, who made it? I'm sure they'd be happy to share. It can't be too difficult, I know I have digital picture frames you can load a ton of photos on, you can probably put that on your computer case.
If I spent the extra money (like I did) on a clear panel to see the inner workings and lights on my computer, I wouldn't cover it up though. That's just my taste, the world would be boring if we all thought the same.

Ana wave

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/17/21 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Winfrey
Well, I for one , if I knew how would put up screen shots of a game I was playing and pictures I took on an LCD panel on my computer. Sure sounds better than looking at my components or fan spinning .

lol Winfrey. I wasn't putting it down; just wondered if there was an actual purpose. I can't really see the sides of my computers from where I sit and where they sit so that never crossed my mind.

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/18/21 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre

If I spent the extra money (like I did) on a clear panel to see the inner workings and lights on my computer, I wouldn't cover it up though. That's just my taste, the world would be boring if we all thought the same.
Ana wave

My Win10 machine case has a clear side panel like that and I really like seeing all the lit up components and changing colours dance
( I nearly asked for a "siren" that would go off in the event of any component failures too - but realised that might just be a step TOO far !!!! rotfl)

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/18/21 02:47 AM

My Windows 10 has a clear side panel but no lights at all so it's pretty boring.

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/18/21 04:32 AM

I wonder why ??

Maybe it depends on what graphics you have ??

(I actually have no idea woozy)

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/18/21 07:01 AM

I had questioned about it when I first got the computer and Draclvr said something about the motherboard. I guess I don't have a fancy one.

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/18/21 03:21 PM

You need to have a case with what is called RGB (red, greed, blue) lights and then have an RGB header on the motherboard. I have all kinds of lights in my case. The rear fans, the three front fans, a part of the motherboard itself... Plus, I have a button on the top to change the colors to whatever strikes my fancy!

Re: This is pretty cool Kathy Rain Dir Cut - 10/18/21 10:14 PM

My Windows 7 has a white light in it from something but that's it. Nothing fancy, but it is not dark like my Windows 10.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community