GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Raw April Day

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Raw April Day - 10/23/21 02:05 PM

Raw April Day is a Pastel Victorian-style, Mystery, Point-And-Click game set in Post-World War England, in which a woman searches for her missing husband in his apartment.
It is a cautionary tale as much about human connection as it is about reckless youthful abandon.

Check out the videos here.

Check out the official website here.

Solve a variety of enigmatic puzzles

💬 Talk to a diverse cast of colorful characters searching for meaning

🎒 Collect and combine items in your inventory

🔎 Piece together the clues you gather to solve the mystery

Raw April Day is a Victorian, Mystery, Point-And-Click game in which Jacqueline searches for her missing husband (Vincent) in his apartment, and confronts a world gone topsy turvy. 8 year-old insomniacs living in treehouses act like Noir detectives, geriatric opera singers dressed to the nines daydream about romantic escapades and broken financiers search for a meaningful life; Jacqueline's increasingly chaotic journey through Vincent's articulately-constructed puzzle room is as much a story about human connection as a cautionary tale about the perils of youthful reckless abandon.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Raw April Day - 10/23/21 06:22 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Raw April Day - 10/23/21 09:47 PM

Thanks Ana! I guess I'll have to play the game to find out why Vincent has his own apartment ("Jacqueline searches for her missing husband (Vincent) in his apartment,"). wink
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Raw April Day - 10/23/21 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
Thanks Ana! I guess I'll have to play the game to find out why Vincent has his own apartment ("Jacqueline searches for her missing husband (Vincent) in his apartment,"). wink

haha rotfl I didn't even catch that! Now I want to know too!

Ana wave
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Announcing Raw April Day - 10/24/21 05:21 AM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Raw April Day - 10/24/21 10:28 PM

Thanks AnA.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community