GB HOMEPAGE

Return of the Amazon Queen Trailer and Website

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Return of the Amazon Queen Trailer and Website - 01/02/22 07:35 PM

As I announced back in December the sequel to Flight of the Amazon Queen is now in production.

Check out the Teaser Trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

Joe King is back in this point-and-click adventure brimming with fun-filled action!
Hired by a shadowy organisation, Joe must travel the world in his trusty plane, the Amazon Queen, in search of lost relics that hold a long forgotten secret. Explore exotic locations, meet interesting characters and solve puzzles as you uncover a mystery that could threaten the world.

Features:

Brand new storyline!
Gorgeous high resolution art!
Exotic locations!
Modern interface!
New characters, and some familiar faces!

Welcome to the Return of the Amazon Queen development diary..

The idea for Return of the Amazon Queen has been around since the launch of the original game back in 1995, but for various reasons the game was never made.

But now, the time is right for a sequel! Thanks to digital distribution via Steam, GOG.com, and others – plus the plethora of amazing development tools, Pete Mullins and I are setting off on the adventure of, uh, making an adventure.

We’re creating an entirely new game made for the modern adventure game audience while still retaining the stuff you love about the original. What is really exciting is that we are making this in Unity using PowerQuest made by Dave of PowerHoof. I’ll talk more about this in later entries.

So, please join us on the journey as we make Return of the Amazon Queen. It may take a while, but we’ll keep you up to date on our progress.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Return of the Amazon Queen Trailer and Website - 01/02/22 08:12 PM

Looking forward to it! Thanks, Ana! wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Return of the Amazon Queen Trailer and Website - 01/02/22 08:37 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Return of the Amazon Queen Trailer and Website - 01/02/22 11:19 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Return of the Amazon Queen Trailer and Website - 01/03/22 04:51 AM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Return of the Amazon Queen Trailer and Website - 01/03/22 04:33 PM

Watched the little trailer and how did I just KNOW there would be a plane crash ???? lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community