GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass - 01/31/22 01:59 PM

#6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries – Christmas at Donner Pass PC is Now Available

You can purchase and see more about the game Here.

Embark on a frightening journey that takes you through the snow, the shadows; and your worst fears!

Jane Darcy has been invited by her friend Loretta Winfield to spend Christmas with her family in their new nineteenth century mansion, located on Donner Pass Road; and what's in store for her is enough to put anyone's nerves on edge!

Jane's travels start out as anything but ordinary; taking her on an unsettling adventure from the train station, to the doorstep of a haunted homestead. Could the stories surrounding the mysterious property be true, or mere fabrications dreamt up the locals?

Join Jane Darcy as she embarks on a harrowing experience that will challenge your wit, sanity, and bravery as you undertake Jane's latest mystery: Christmas at Donner Pass!

The Mac Version of Christmas at Donner Pass will be available on Saturday, February 12th, 2022!

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass - 01/31/22 02:20 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass - 01/31/22 06:38 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass - 02/01/22 06:04 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: KatieB

Re: Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass - 02/05/22 04:04 AM

I am maybe 8 chapters into this new Miss Clue game. It's a bit of a battle. I never know where to go next, and there really are no hints. So one walks around again and again and occasionally finds the right direction. Now I have reached a glitch and I cannot proceed. Surely all of this must get better?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass - 02/05/22 04:30 AM

I would definitely write to the developers of the game to report your glitch, as they seem very receptive to hearing about and fixing issues.

Re: Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass - 02/07/22 01:59 AM

The developers respond quickly. But beware! There are four mazes in the game and the last is (at least for me) impossible to beat. I gave up, which I never do that late in a game.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass - 02/07/22 02:49 AM

Thanks for that warning KatieB! I haven't tried any of the Miss Clue games yet but I intend to.

So it was it a glitch that you encountered?

Re: Announcing #6 Miss Clue: Jane Austen Mysteries: Christmas at Donner Pass - 02/07/22 03:09 PM

No, not a glitch. A timed maze that I couldn't beat. Someone else may have more luck than me!

My favorite Miss Clue was "Cruise Most Deadly."
© 2024 GameBoomers Community