GB HOMEPAGE

Gorogoa

Posted By: Winfrey

Gorogoa - 02/19/22 10:11 PM

I stand started this game and boy am I having it sure makes you think.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Gorogoa - 02/19/22 10:13 PM

This game got very good reviews from people here who played it. It certainly sounds different. I hope you enjoy it!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Gorogoa - 02/19/22 10:29 PM

Keep us posted on how you like the game Winfrey. I still haven't played it either.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Gorogoa - 02/19/22 10:52 PM

I loved that game! It's unique and makes you think!

Re: Gorogoa - 02/19/22 11:41 PM

oldbroad, So far I’m liking it. When you start the game it does not tell you what to do. There is just a picture… don’t get frustrated just play around you’ll get it. And don’t worry it saves for you. I played for a few hours and thought oh no if I loose everything. But I shut down and restarted and it took me right to where I was. Never played a game like this before. I’ll keep you posted 😁
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Gorogoa - 02/20/22 05:45 AM

It is a truly unique game indeed!
You can check my old review (in Russian), which is all praise smile
https://itc.ua/articles/gorogoa-v-poiskah-zhar-ptitsyi/
Posted By: mike_bn

Re: Gorogoa - 02/21/22 05:11 PM

Goroga is really special, a true gem, imo. I left a raving 'review' on Steam. I think I posted it here once, so will not post it again
(it is not really a review its just euphoric praise).

Re: Gorogoa - 02/26/22 09:51 PM

Are you still playing Winfrey?

You've all got me playing it now. Pretty cool game!!

Re: Gorogoa - 02/27/22 08:39 PM

Yes oldbroad, I am still playing. I just finished the 4th ball...... boy that was a hard one.... smile

Re: Gorogoa - 02/27/22 08:46 PM

Thanks for the warning! That's the one I'm just going to start. I found the third one quite hard! yes
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Gorogoa - 03/01/22 10:15 PM

Gorogoa is definitely a treat to play. Not only are the puzzles wonderful, but the art is beautiful. I played it last year and feel it's already time for a replay.

Re: Gorogoa - 03/01/22 11:35 PM

I just finished it (except for the 2012 demo). A very nice, challenging but doable game that is fun and interesting, and therefore, not frustrating.

Re: Gorogoa - 03/03/22 08:27 PM

I just finished the game also, except for the demo. Does anyone know if the demo is different or is it a repeat of the first one.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Gorogoa - 03/03/22 08:32 PM

I found this information online about the demo:

The 2012 demo unlocks once you have completed the main game. It appears at the end of the chapter select. It is quite similar to the puzzles in Chapters 1, 2, and the start of 4 in the main game, so it should not prove too challenging given you have already completed those.

Re: Gorogoa - 03/03/22 08:34 PM

I didn't play it because I didn't want to lose all of my hard earned work. I also wonder about the sameness of it and am not ready to replay it right away. The game needs to be savored for awhile.

Writing while Marian posted. Thanks for the info Marian!

Re: Gorogoa - 03/03/22 08:54 PM

Thanks, Marian, and ya I agree oldbroad, sure don't want to loose what I just did. smile
Posted By: Lex

Re: Gorogoa - 03/11/22 05:56 PM

I also played and loved this game some months ago: beautiful with very enjoyable and unusual and gentle puzzles (and a storyline to tug at the heartstrings if I remember right).

I am glad to see that it is getting plenty of attention thumbsup

© 2024 GameBoomers Community