GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Old Skies

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Old Skies - 04/22/22 12:53 PM

Wadjet Eye fans rejoice at the next game from the beloved developer.

Visit the developer website here. (Game not listed yet, but will be)

Check out and wishlist here.

A time travel adventure spanning two hundred years! Dive into the past with time agent Fia Quinn as she embarks on seven trips through time. History is up for grabs, from the speakeasies of Prohibition to the vicious gangs of the Gilded Age to the World Trade Center on September 10, 2001.

Time Travel is real and history is up for grabs! In this point-and-click, you play Fia Quinn, a time agent for the ChronoZen agency. Your job is to keep close watch on seven travelers who have the desire (and the bank accounts) to sightsee in the past. Some are simply curious. Others have unfinished business to resolve. And they’ve all put down a lot of money for the trip, so it’s vital that you keep them happy while ensuring they follow the rules. But what could go wrong? It's only time travel, after all.

Features:

Seven eras of history to visit! From the speakeasies of Prohibition to the gangs of the Gilded Age to the morning of September 11th.
High resolution 1920 x 1080 graphics! That's 3x higher than Unavowed.
Lots of puzzles that require temporal thinking to solve.
Death! You CAN die in this adventure game, but time travel means you can try again. And again. And again.
Musical score by Thomas Regin (composer for Unavowed and the Blackwell series)
Full voice acting! Our largest cast yet.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Orion

Re: Announcing Old Skies - 04/22/22 02:13 PM

This bunch never sleeps do they......and like you say "beloved developer". The have assembled some of the best games out there and also to mention have one of the best organized website I have ever seen to show them off. Demo's are offered on most of their games. Big plus.

Old Skies sounds really interesting...time travel...yeah, that will work. Looking forward to it. Still waiting on Nighthawks to release on Steam . I don'tknow if I will be interested in this one, not really into Vampires.

I have played several of their games that they have developed and published and enjoyed them all :

Primordia
Technobabylon
Unavowed
Shardlight
Gemini Rue

Have been eye balling that Strangeland for awhile now but still on the fence

Thank you Ana!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Old Skies - 04/22/22 02:24 PM

Orion, Nighthawks is a Dark Side RPG game. It is only being published by Wadjet Eye and not developed by them.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Old Skies - 04/22/22 02:37 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: Orion

Re: Announcing Old Skies - 04/22/22 02:42 PM

Well there is another reason I was thinking of not playng, not just vampires but RPG. Thank you Ana !
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Old Skies - 04/22/22 03:00 PM

Sounds great, Ana! Thanks. smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Old Skies - 04/22/22 07:41 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Old Skies - 04/23/22 06:26 PM

Thanks Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community