GB HOMEPAGE

The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/06/22 01:43 AM

Explore a beautiful and Enigmatic Victorian Manor with a dark secret, In this horror story first person exploration puzzle game filled with fine art, secret passages and mysterious mechanical puzzles playing as the executor of the last will from the enigmatic Railroad Magnate Hadley Strangre.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the Official Website here.

The Inheritance of Crimson Manor is a narrative horror story puzzle game set in a beautiful and enigmatic victorian era manor with a dark secret.

Unravel The Mystery
After working for more than ten years as the private assistant of the enigmatic railroad magnate Hadley Strange, the news of his sudden and unexpected death along his entire family takes you by surprise. Now you have been appointed as the executor in charge of fulfilling his last will,and take care of his majestic manor, a luxurious property on the outskirts of London. Upon your arrival to the mansion you find an envelope with your name containing a letter bearing a cryptic set of instructions that might change your mind about who your former employer really was.

Delve Into The Manor
Explore a beautiful Victorian Mansion filled with fine art, secret passages and mysterious mechanical contraptions that will reveal to you even the most intimate aspects of the life, past and legacy of its former residents. Decipher curious locks and find key items and objects that will help you make your way through the 24 manor rooms in a non linear way, each room has a unique beauty and new pieces that will help you unveil the dark secret kept by the residence.

Solve The Puzzles
Solve clever riddles and fascinating mechanical puzzles crafted to ensure that only the right person could unveil the mansion's secret. Look for clues and take a closer look to your surroundings to discover the shocking truth about the mansion and it's mysterious residents. Find items and manage your inventory to make your way through the different passages of the mansion, examine many detailed items and discover how to use them to unlock all the rooms and get all the pieces to solve the manor puzzling secret, one so shocking that will leave you breathless.

Features
Dynamic Hints System
Well Balanced Logic and Inventory Puzzles
Non Linear Exploration Gameplay
Rich but not intrusive Story
Multiple Play Modes & Collectibles

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/06/22 02:16 AM

Thank you for letting us know about this game, Ana. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/06/22 02:47 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Orion

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/06/22 01:26 PM

Thanks Ana......wife and I love where you explore Manors, Castles haunted or not. This is right done our alley....and it's on sale!
Posted By: connie

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/06/22 04:31 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: skeeter93

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/22/22 12:21 PM

It looks like a game I would like, but the first thing I noticed on the game site is that it says horror. Does anyone know how much horrory it is?
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/24/22 09:22 PM

I am about three and a half hours in and haven't seen any Horror. Maybe the story has it but I haven't seen, heard or read anything. BTW... I am loving playing this game. joy2

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/24/22 11:09 PM

Thanks for letting us know you love the game, GreyFuss! wave

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/25/22 02:26 AM

Yes, thank you GreyFuss.
Posted By: skeeter93

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 05/26/22 11:23 AM

Thanks GreyFuss...
Posted By: ghostlady

***The Inheritance Of Crimson Manor*** - 09/12/22 09:23 PM

THIS game!!!!!! I don't know where to begin. It is Fabulous! I am ranking it in my top 10. If I didn't know better, I would say it was created just for me. A beautiful Victorian Manor house with gorgeous rooms, wallpaper yes, chandeliers and candles. Lots of books, tables, desks and drawers to examine to find clues and there are clues everywhere. The puzzles (old school) are fun and not challenging. First person play so you are all by yourself in the manor with no other characters, my favorite. A really nice Help System to keep you moving and Map so you know where you are (you can easily get lost). A nice journal that gets updated with clues that you find and it is accessible during a puzzle. It's a long game so well worth it's money. It does have a 360 view so if you get motion sickness from mouse movement than it's not the game for you. I enjoyed this game from beginning to end and I highly recommend.

You can purchase the game from GOG or Steam. It is playable on PC.
https://thecrimsonmanor.com/

Here are some screenshots I took from gameplay:

https://mysterymanor.net/Winecellar/TheInheritanceOfCrimsonManor/

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/12/22 09:32 PM

Hi ghostlady, thanks so much for your feedback about the game - I merged your post with our previous thread from when the game was announced along with other comments about it. I am glad to hear you are enjoying it so much! smile

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/12/22 09:36 PM

Thank you!

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/12/22 10:06 PM

Thank you very much for your little review of this game ghostlady. It is in my Steam library waiting to be played. Even though I do get motion sickness, I still manage to play some of these games.

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/12/22 10:14 PM

Hi oldbroad, you may want to watch some gameplay on YouTube first. The movement is very fast. Not sure if there is a control to slow movement down, I'd have to check. But I think a video would give you a good answer if you can play it or not.

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/12/22 11:01 PM

Oldbroad - Here is a walkthrough. Start watching at 1:30 and see if this movement bothers you. It's a good example, especially the opening of the closets and drawers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9NBDO4qN3M

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/13/22 12:17 AM

Thanks ghostlady. I'll take a look at the video but sometimes videos are worse than the actual gameplay for me. Also, since I already have the game, there's no reason for me to not try it out.
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/13/22 08:11 AM

Have just bought this from GOG smile

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/13/22 09:56 PM

I hope you enjoy the game, Mad. wave

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/13/22 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mad
Have just bought this from GOG smile

Awesome, I hope you will enjoy it. If you get stuck anywhere, I may be able to help. There are a couple things that are a little elusive.

Posted By: Mad

Re: The Inheritance of Crimson Manor Now Available - 09/14/22 02:52 AM

Thank you very much, ghostlady. I might very well need to take you up on that offer !! grin
Posted By: FlyingDutchman42

Inheritance of Crimson Manor on Sale - 06/05/23 06:01 PM

This game is on Sale on Steam till the 14 th.
It is an exploration puzzle game from 2022.
It looks promissing and the price is only 5,24 Euros joy
(about 5 Dollars)

Robert yes whistle

Re: Inheritance of Crimson Manor on Sale - 06/05/23 06:05 PM

Thanks for letting us know about the sale, Rob! wave

That's a great price for a game with very good reviews. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community