GB HOMEPAGE

The Illusion Nightmare Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Illusion Nightmare Now Available - 05/26/22 12:52 AM

The Illusion Nightmare Is a horror game made by professional crew In the art of horror. You will have the opportunity to experience one of the most powerful types of psychological horror Based on an environment designed in every detail to be a real hell that makes you terrified.

Check out the trailer here.

THE ILLUSION NIGHTMARE Is a horror game made by professional crew In the art of horror.

You will have the opportunity to experience one of the most powerful types of psychological horror
Based on an environment designed in every detail to be a real hell that makes you afraid and terrified.

One day, a man named Martin was conducting investigations about a secret cult, he was exposed and arrested by Zorya.
He was imprisoned In the Nightmare which is Zorya's mysterious mansion surrounded with dark energy, ghosts and Illusions

Martin has to pass a psychological and mental exam to be adopted into the mysterious cult, or to be forgotten in the world of Illusions
But the abandoned mansion is full of ghosts, evil forces and intricate puzzles where he will be punished by Zorya for every wrong decision.

The game begins when martin finds himself trapped in the nightmare mansion.
You have to help him escape by solving the puzzles in the twenty four main rooms,
Where you will get a key in each room allow you to enter the next room
Between The Rooms You Have To Cross Switch Portals, Loop Rooms, And The Big Maze
In every place of the game you will be attacked by ghosts and you will suffer from
Illusions and strange events that will happen around you.

Do you have the ability to challenge Zorya?
Will you help Martin pass the Nightmare?
Or you will leave him imprisoned in the illusions world.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages: gore and blood

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Illusion Nightmare Now Available - 05/26/22 02:22 AM

Thank you Ana. I don't see anywhere that this says it is a sequel to the game The Illusion. It is by the same people and the game description is very similar. I have The Illusion and I would like to be ensured that this is actually a different game. Am I missing something or do you know anything else?
Posted By: Mikael

Re: The Illusion Nightmare Now Available - 05/26/22 03:26 AM

100 % actual gameplay in the trailer, a big plus in my book!

Oldbroad, the game is a sequel (or a prequel, or whatever) to The Illusion. I haven't played either game, since they seem more like escape room/puzzle games to me. Nothing wrong with that, but these games are always too difficult for me.

Thank you Ana!
Posted By: Ewil02

Re: The Illusion Nightmare Now Available - 05/26/22 01:52 PM

I don't know if it was just my laggy computer/wifi connection, but the movement in the trailer was very choppy. It almost made me nauseous, and that usually doesn't happen when I play first person games.
Posted By: connie

Re: The Illusion Nightmare Now Available - 05/26/22 05:25 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Illusion Nightmare Now Available - 05/26/22 05:45 PM

The trailer was making me seasick also actually.
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Illusion Nightmare Now Available - 05/26/22 07:57 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community