GB HOMEPAGE

Possible ND #34 game?

Posted By: Leeana

Possible ND #34 game? - 06/03/22 01:20 PM

Ive Been Reading and looking for a little dab of a"Hint" so to speak of a new Nancy Drew game, Could this Be!?, Oh Be still my heart ..... but Something about seven keys? I do Hope The HER- interactive will be brave enough to let us know or at least close with a decent end to Nancy drew .... anyway I look forward to a #34 if not Life goes on Nancy Drew .... yes of course I will miss and cry over you .... maybe Bess George will step up to the plate? lol anyway,....In Time who knows ...... https://community.herinteractive.co...ame-rumors/9877286-possible-game-34-leak yes Nan we are here for your game (tissue please) dont leave us like this, Please
Posted By: Marian

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 06/03/22 01:22 PM

They claim to be working on another game, but there has been no indication as yet that they are actually doing so.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 06/03/22 01:26 PM

Until something is released I wouldn't hold my breath!

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 06/03/22 01:27 PM

There is a video here on YouTube and also another video here that discuss the possible significance (or lack thereof) of the Mystery of the Seven Keys.

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 06/03/22 02:10 PM

Thanks, Marian. I think they'll be milking the name forever with the least amount of investment.

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 06/03/22 02:32 PM

Thanks Marian and BrownEyedTigre I guess I will just end that thought and Bury any Thing I can try to hold onto thinking that Maybe .... Maybe..... Nancy is still There for us But ... Alas, I will Put in my mind a cute Closure that it was a dream of #34 ...... Locked, Hum.......
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 06/03/22 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by BrownEyedTigre
Thanks, Marian. I think they'll be milking the name forever with the least amount of investment.

Hehe... that's an exhaustive review of Midnight in Salem in just one sentence. smile

Although Midnight in Salem had a mixed reception, it was a commercial success. So I see no reason whatsoever why they wouldn't continue the series.

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/07/23 12:39 AM

I am resurrecting this old thread (for those of you who are interested) to let you know that HeR Interactive announced a few days ago that Nancy Drew game #34 is in development. So, it's official now.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/07/23 01:09 AM

Interesting Marian! Thanks for the info!
Posted By: meryl

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/07/23 07:49 AM

Really good news Marian. Thank you.

I've often wondered why another developer hasn't grabbed the chance to launch something similar to Nancy Drew. I still think that possibility might have legs.

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/11/23 07:50 PM

You are both welcome! wave

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/15/23 04:20 PM

New trailer Here.

Ana wave

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/15/23 04:26 PM

Thank you Ana!

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/15/23 04:27 PM

Thanks, Ana.

It seems likely that the name of the game will be Mystery of the Seven Keys, based on some previous trademark information that has been uncovered. No official word yet as to its name, though.

Has Anyone heard.... - 04/16/23 12:51 AM

About the "New" Nancy Drew #34 Her Interactive is the developer and publisher of Nancy Drew Games First Look at one of their New Games environments for the New Nancy Drew Mystery #34 Oh Be Still My Heart .... here is the peek..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvWuXJJB5A what do you all think Fake or real?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Has Anyone heard.... - 04/16/23 01:20 AM

Yes, Leeana, there is a post about it in Adventure Game Discussions. Which it appears you started! You should post your info there. Lots of people are excited!

Re: Has Anyone heard.... - 04/16/23 01:34 AM

I moved your post and Drac's reply to the actual thread where this is being discussed, Leeana.

Yes, it's all real, and a new game is being worked on. yes

Re: Has Anyone heard.... - 04/16/23 03:14 AM

Thanks, Marian!

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/28/23 09:15 PM

This video went up today. This gives you an idea of some of the characters who will be in the next game.
Posted By: Orion

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/29/23 03:13 PM

Number 34 ..... Her Interactive has been very busy over the years having developed 33 Nancy Drew Mysteries. Their first game, Secrets Can Kill was released back in 1998 then was released again in 2010 as a remastered version. After the release of the original the other 32 where being released one after another like they were coming off a "Nancy Drew" assembly line. I played a number of them and really enjoyed them. Looking forward to the release of 34

It seems April is Nancy Drew Fan Month celebrating 93 years of Nancy Drew who debuted on April 28, 1930 when the first book in the "Nancy Drew Mysteries Stories" was published. "The Secret of the Old Clock" was eventually developed into a game by HI and released on Steam in 2005. HI's site says it will run on Win 10 if interested and have not played it.

Because of this Fan Month Celebration all the Nancy Drew games are on sale until May 1st

Thank you for the continued updates on #ND34. Again looking forward to it

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/29/23 04:10 PM

The company is for sale again?

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/29/23 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Draclvr
The company is for sale again?

No, it's not for sale. By franchise, Orion just meant their catalog of games.

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/29/23 05:24 PM

OK. Their catalogue of games sounds much better! Thanks, Marian.

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 04/30/23 10:56 PM

Wow It just keeps me so in suspense, a Cappuccino Puzzle plus a what looks like a Crossword puzzle .... seems to be starters of a Great foundation library - chandelier wow cant wait ...... the only gripe I have is Ive gotten so use to .... Lani Minella .... will always be the Voice of Nancy drew to me ...don't get me wrong the other voice is ok but Lani made sure She Fit the part with emphasis - special importance, meaning and
prominence she brought Nancy Drew to Us with her adventures oh well cant win everything in games

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 05/27/23 03:39 AM

The title and location of the next Nancy Drew game were revealed today in this video on YouTube:

Nancy Drew #34

Re: Possible ND #34 game? - 05/27/23 05:45 AM

Thanks Marian!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community