GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 06/21/22 12:51 AM

Join Will Robinson, Dr. Smith and Robot in an all new adventure based on the classic 60's television series, Lost in Space.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

In this all new point & click adventure game you'll play as Will Robinson who will need your help to solve the mystery of his missing Jupiter 2 crewmates. After being trapped in a cave on a late night rock hunting excursion, Will returns to the spaceship, only to find that it's been attacked during the night! You'll team up with Dr. Zachery Smith and B9, the Robot, to unravel the story behind the disappearance of Will's parents, John and Maureen; his sisters, Judy and Penny and Major Don West. Their journey will take them on a perilous adventure across various locations from deep dangerous caves to convict-filled derelict spaceships!

Lost in Space will return you to the imaginative world of the beloved 60's television series. The game is designed to be the "fourth season" that fans have always craved since the conclusion of its three season run. Recreated with loving detail to perfectly capture the personalities of all the members of the Jupiter 2. From the precociously adventurous Will Robinson to the pragmatic yet protective B9 Robot. From the stoic and brave Professor John Robinson to the skittish, antic-filled Dr. Zackary Smith. This original adventure will also mark the return of numerous, famous villains from the original series.

Lost in Space lovingly recreates the wonderous world of the beloved 60's television series.
Experience an all-new story that continues the Robinson's adventures and serves as a interactive "fourth season" of the original series.
Match wits with some of the original series' most nefarious villains including Saticons, Invaders from the Fifth Dimension, the Giant Cyclops and more!
The game uses dialogue taken directly from the show as well as the original music including the iconic theme songs!
Work your way through lots and lots of challenging puzzles, knowing a multi-tiered help system is always there. If you need it.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 06/21/22 12:57 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 06/21/22 01:46 AM

Thanks, Ana. I used to watch this show when I was a kid. yes
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 06/21/22 03:45 AM

WOW! KEWL! Thanx, Ana!!!!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 06/21/22 05:38 AM

Hahahaha !! What memories !! Thank you, BrownEyedTigre laugh
Posted By: Orion

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 06/21/22 12:23 PM

smile Thank you Ana
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 06/21/22 09:07 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 06/21/22 11:21 PM

I had forgotten that show completely, even though a quick googling reveals that there was a reboot in 2018. The trailer looks promising. Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Fireflower

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 06/29/22 09:21 AM

I've watched the reboot, it's pretty good.
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 07/01/22 09:17 AM

Looks fun. I have some memories of the original series.

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 02/22/23 09:28 PM

Could it be Lost In Space will be out next month. Well that's what it says. Wishful thinking I'll bet. In the meantime while waiting check out Lost In Space Mistakes and Oddities Seasons 1, 2 & 3 along with some other "LIS" videos

EDIT: Looking at "LIS" this morning the release date has changed now stating "Planned Release Date: To be announced". What the heck.....Figures cry
Posted By: Kickaha

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 02/24/23 09:22 AM

I hope this game does make it to a release! There are a lot of games on Steam which are stuck after being announced or in awaiting feedback from players to make them better.
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 02/24/23 11:13 AM

Looks like it could be a lot of fun! The original series was a little before my time, only saw the movie which was so-so. If this is a success I'd love them to give UFO the same treatment! laugh
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 02/24/23 02:58 PM

Orion, I contacted the developer regarding the release date and he changed it. He let me know a demo will be coming out shortly, but the release is farther down the line.

Re: Announcing Lost In Space - The Adventure Game - 02/24/23 03:21 PM

Thank you Ana!.....Great news!....Would love to play a Demo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community