GB HOMEPAGE

Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available - 07/08/22 03:01 PM

Enjoy a release discount while you discover your past in a disconcerting town that dislikes the Internet.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

If your idea of a relaxing evening where you forget your everyday worries is exploring beautiful locations filled with interesting challenges, then this adventure game is for you! And if you long for the days of classic point-and-click adventure games, you must get this game right away.

Wife-and-husband indie developers Aruma Studios has announced the release of their first full-length adventure game, Intruder in Antiquonia. The game was released on Steam on July 8 for Linux, Mac and Windows. The game has a base price of $12.99 / 11.99€ / £10.99 GBP and a 10% discount until July 14.

You play as Sarah, who is found lying on the road to the town of Antiquonia. After she recovers, she is diagnosed with amnesia and must stay in the town to learn about her past. A town full of people who do not like the Internet will be the least of your problems, since the story quickly develops into a conspiracy involving the town of Antiquonia and Sarah's own identity.

Antiquonia is a beautifully unique town heavily inspired by the Galicia region in Spain, where both developers grew up. Galicia has many beautiful towns full of soul and a proud history, and the developers have worked hard to capture this essence in the game’s art style and music.

Intruder in Antiquonia is a classic 2D point-and-click adventure game with high-resolution graphics designed by professional illustrators, a beautiful soundtrack written by an experienced composer, and an intuitive user interface.

Development began in 2020, when the developers returned to their roots in Galicia after 10 years working abroad. The game has also built a strong and supportive community on Twitter.

Silvia and Rubén, the studio founders, dream of turning their passion for creating adventure games into a sustainable business so they can continue to craft great games that tell wonderful stories. You can support their dream by adding Intruder in Antiquonia to your Steam library.

Key features

The puzzles are deeply integrated into the story.

Original soundtrack that, together with the backgrounds, creates the perfect atmosphere.

Explore the world: more than 30 handcrafted backgrounds.

Double-click on doors to travel quickly.

Hold down the "Tab" key to highlight hotspots in the scene.

Pause the game with the spacebar whenever you want, even during cutscenes.

Forget about saving, the game provides continuous automatic saves. And you can also save manually if you want.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available - 07/08/22 05:25 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available - 07/08/22 06:53 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: connie

Re: Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available - 07/13/22 11:52 AM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: KatieB

Re: Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available - 07/14/22 08:44 PM

I am playing this game now. I played the demo and it was not my favorite, but the actual game is much more fully developed. The character movement is a little jerky and there are no voiceovers, but I am enjoying the mystery and the puzzles.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available - 07/14/22 08:53 PM

Thanks for the info KatieB! It looks like a game I might like.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available - 07/14/22 09:07 PM

I too think it looks like a game I might like. Thanks for the feedback, KatieB. smile

And thank you for the information about the game, Ana. wave
Posted By: KatieB

Re: Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available - 07/15/22 12:47 AM

It takes a lot of twists and turns. it won't change your life but it's a pleasant diversion, and there are less and less of those out there right now.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Intruder in Antiquonia Now Available - 07/15/22 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by KatieB
it won't change your life but it's a pleasant diversion, and there are less and less of those out there right now.

Is this ever true. Many games now are an instant turn-off for me due to the unpleasantness of the subject matter. Just not what I need or want in my life.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community