GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Burnhouse Lane

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Burnhouse Lane - 10/13/22 10:56 PM

From Harvester Games, the makers of The Cat Lady (2012), Downfall (2016) and Lorelai (2019), comes a brand new horror experience that will not only take you to some truly dark places but will also make you smile and cry and question life and all the things we take for granted. This is a story about death, friendship and everlasting hope that no matter how bad things get there is always a reason to go on.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the game on steam here.

Burnhouse Lane tells a story of Angie Weather, a one foot in the grave agency nurse attempting to complete five impossible tasks in order to win her life back.
Solve puzzles, make friends and enemies, run, hide and fight in this dark adventure that'll take you on a trip to another world and back...

Burnhouse Lane mixes elements of classic adventure games, choose-your-own-story (Telltale's The Walking Dead series) with light survival horror shooting mechanics inspired by Silent Hill and Resident Evil series where ammo is sparse, enemies hit hard and every shot counts.

Adventure-style inventory puzzles,
Branching dialogues and decisions that shape how the story plays out
Light platforming and combat sections
Original soundtrack by micAmic and guests
Full English voice acting

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing Burnhouse Lane - 10/13/22 10:56 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Burnhouse Lane - 10/14/22 01:53 AM

Thanks Ana! I like the Harvester Games games though I admit, I still haven't gotten to Lorelai yet, even though I've had it downloaded and installed for a good while now. I hope this "Light platforming and combat sections" won't be too bad.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Burnhouse Lane - 10/14/22 07:07 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community