GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing James Peris 2: La fuente de la eterna embriaguez

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing James Peris 2: La fuente de la eterna embriaguez - 11/24/22 01:47 PM

WARNING ADULT CONTENT! Humorous but if you are offended by adult Leisure Suit Larry like games with lots of adult sex content, this isn't the game for you. Kindly move on to the next announcement.

The long awaited new adventure by James Peris, after No License, No Control, Much more of everything! A point-and-click adventure with adult humor and a touch of hooliganism. Totally open gameplay and non-linear puzzles.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

Check out the first James Peris game here.

James Peris, the rookie secret agent 00.5 is back! He will have to solve no more and no less than two missions; yes, TWO missions in one game. Hence the 2 in the title...

This time Peris will have to deal with a mafia boss and get the lost necklace of Sant Angelo, one of the jewels created by Leonardo Da Vinci. At the same time, he will have to find the mythical Holy Great Beer, a legendary artifact forgotten for centuries. Why leave such important missions to someone so incompetent? We have no such answer.

This sequel will solve some of the unknowns raised in the first part, and features two new quests that can be solved at the same time. A great hand-drawn, non-linear, cartoon-style adventure with adult and coarse humor.

Key Features:

● Point-and-click adventure like Leisure Suit Larry, Monkey Island or the first James Peris.
● Adult and slapstick humor with a sarcastic narrator.
● Fully open-ended gameplay and non-linear puzzles.
● 60 scenarios to play in (or more, we haven't counted).
● Money system (earn and spend money, become rich or become the poorest [blip])
● Lots of girls to talk to and "interact" with (we don't guarantee you can flirt them all up).
● About 15 hours of gameplay (52 for those who don't know how to play)
● Comments and curiosities of the creators
● Absurd achievements to get
● Intelligent system that gives you an opinion about the state of your game

Happy Gaming! turkey
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Announcing James Peris 2: La fuente de la eterna embriaguez - 11/24/22 03:22 PM

I can see why some would be offended, but I literally laughed out loud several times watching the trailer!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Announcing James Peris 2: La fuente de la eterna embriaguez - 11/24/22 06:56 PM

lol Me too! I can always use a bit of lighthearted humor these days!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing James Peris 2: La fuente de la eterna embriaguez - 11/24/22 10:47 PM

Thank you Ana! Having no English audio, these are not games for me.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing James Peris 2: La fuente de la eterna embriaguez - 11/25/22 05:39 PM

When this kind of humour goes way over the top I don't enjoy it and lose interest duh

But thanks for the notice, BrownEyedTigre.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Announcing James Peris 2: La fuente de la eterna embriaguez - 11/25/22 06:06 PM

And this one does wander over the top, Mad!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing James Peris 2: La fuente de la eterna embriaguez - 11/25/22 10:49 PM

Yes. I gathered that. Thanks, Draclvr 🥹
Posted By: connie

Re: Announcing James Peris 2: La fuente de la eterna embriaguez - 12/03/22 05:29 PM

Thanks Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community