GB HOMEPAGE

Burnhouse Lane Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/02/22 01:08 PM

From Harvester Games, the makers of The Cat Lady (2012), Downfall (2016) and Lorelai (2019).

Check out the official website here.

Burnhouse Lane tells a story of Angie Weather, a one foot in the grave agency nurse attempting to complete five impossible tasks in order to win her life back.
Solve puzzles, make friends and enemies, run, hide and fight in this dark adventure that'll take you on a trip to another world and back...

From Harvester Games, the makers of The Cat Lady (2012), Downfall (2016) and Lorelai (2019), comes a brand new horror experience that will not only take you to some truly dark places but will also make you smile and cry and question life and all the things we take for granted. This is a story about death, friendship and everlasting hope that no matter how bad things get there is always a reason to go on.

Burnhouse Lane mixes elements of classic adventure games, choose-your-own-story (Telltale's The Walking Dead series) with light survival horror shooting mechanics inspired by Silent Hill and Resident Evil series where ammo is sparse, enemies hit hard and every shot counts.

Adventure-style inventory puzzles,
Branching dialogues and decisions that shape how the story plays out
Light platforming and combat sections
Original soundtrack by micAmic and guests
Full English voice acting

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/02/22 05:13 PM

Thanks Ana! Even though there are so many phrases I don't like in the game description, I almost bought the game at 2:30 this morning when I received the Steam email that it was released - but I didn't! I mustered up some self control smile.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/02/22 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
Thanks Ana! Even though there are so many phrases I don't like in the game description, I almost bought the game at 2:30 this morning when I received the Steam email that it was released - but I didn't! I mustered up some self control smile.

Awesome, ob! lol

Thanks, Ana! wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/03/22 01:57 AM

Thanks, Ana. Going to check this one out...
Posted By: connie

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/03/22 05:23 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/07/22 08:16 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/10/22 10:25 PM

Thanks BET, I unfortunately didn't have oldbroad's self control!

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/10/22 11:04 PM

Oh, I only had the self control at 2:30 am flotsam. I bought the game later that same day after getting some sleep. grin

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/10/22 11:26 PM

grin happydance

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/11/22 12:11 AM

I'm certain the game developers couldn't be happier about either of you, oldbroad and flotsam's lack of self control! lol Can't wait to hear thoughts!

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/11/22 12:15 AM

Oh, now you're putting pressure on to actually play the game. You know I'm always behind, although I did download it already.

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/11/22 12:24 AM

oldbroad rotfl

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/11/22 12:49 AM

Makes a person want to ask “who actually needs to BUY any games ??”) when there’s such wonderful entertainment right here on this thread !! 🤡🤡🤡

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/11/22 01:08 AM

With my BAAGS hat on, I just need to have it in the library. I certainly don't need to play it woozy

Re: Burnhouse Lane Now Available - 12/11/22 02:25 AM

Those words sound so familiar flotsam 😉

Makes me wonder if that’s why MY library is bursting at the seams 😱
© 2024 GameBoomers Community