GB HOMEPAGE

Tengami and Astrologaster

Posted By: Lex

Tengami and Astrologaster - 01/07/23 07:17 PM

Has anyone else played this rather relaxing but intriguing game? I recently bought it in the Steam sale not previously having heard of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jpgtduncCY

... and see below for the other game, Astrologaster
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tengami - 01/07/23 09:16 PM

I don't think I've heard of Tengami before. It looks interesting. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Tengami - 01/07/23 09:23 PM

I've heard of it but do not have it, though it does look good.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Tengami - 01/07/23 10:20 PM

Becky recommended it on the 2015 game list but I've never played it.
Posted By: KatieB

Re: Tengami - 01/08/23 12:53 AM

Just looked it up on Steam. It *does* look interesting. But it's also only an hour long and you can't save progress?

Re: Tengami ans Astrologaster - 01/09/23 08:52 AM

KatieB the game self saves pretty frequently, so that should not be a problem: it seems to pick up again wherever you leave it.

From the same stable (Nyamyam) there is another unusual game which I also bought because they were bundled together at a discount, Astrologaster, and which seems to be not so much a game as an interactive entertainment, but rather fun: set in Shakespearian times with jokes and madrigals, I am still not quite sure what to make of it, but it becomes gently addictive...
It reminds me of old books and card games which told a story with multiple possible threads depending upon the choices made by the reader/player (which is of course actually a feature of quite a few computer games! lol )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpjyo5lP7Qc

Posted By: KatieB

Re: Tengami ans Astrologaster - 01/09/23 03:32 PM

I think I will try both! Thanks for the input, Lex.

Re: Tengami and Astrologaster - 01/10/23 01:33 PM

You are most welcome! catrub

Just finished Tengami: disappointingly short (even at the sale price) but still fun
© 2024 GameBoomers Community