GB HOMEPAGE

Life Gallery Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Life Gallery Now Available - 01/12/23 02:41 PM

In the words of Monty Python....And now for something completely different. smile

Life Gallery is a puzzle game with a unique, illustration-style art design that leads the players into a world of profound horror.

Check out the game on Steam here.

●The Twins, the Parents, and the Fish-Head Cult●
A boy with one eye, and a boy with one arm. A broken household. An evil cult with a mysterious faith.A series of horrifying tragedies. But what dark fate connects these things?

●A Fresh Visual Experience with a Unique Art Style●
Life Gallery utilizes a pen-and-ink drawing style and contains more than 50 illustrations, each one immersing the player in the frightening and uncanny world of the story.

●Easy to Control, Tricky to Solve●
Each puzzle in Life Gallery is hidden inside an illustration. The key to solving each one lies in manipulating the objects within the illustrations to progress the plot and reveal the truth about the characters--relying not just on the player’s intelligence, but on their imagination and sensitivity to the illustrations and the story.

●Classic Works of Art Turned into Nightmares●
Classic paintings such as the Mona Lisa and Dance form the basis for multiple levels within the game, transforming these famous works of art into surreal and nightmarish scenarios with which the player can interact.

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

"Life Gallery" contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: some violence, gore and sexually suggestive graphic involving murder and the use of tobacco and alcohol (including cutting conjoined twins, suffocating others with ropes, Reorganization or splicing of organs in the body), and the game characters have one-eyed and one-armed characteristics due to born with disabilities, and contain a small amount of cult elements.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/12/23 04:47 PM

A little too weird for me, but thank you for the information about the game, Ana. wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/12/23 05:03 PM

Interesting, might need to be in the right frame of mind to play this. Liked the concept though. Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/12/23 06:33 PM

Thanks Ana! Both weird and interesting, and gross too. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it. wink
Posted By: connie

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/12/23 09:22 PM

Thanks Ana.

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/12/23 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
Thanks Ana! Both weird and interesting, and gross too. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it. wink

My sentiments exactly! lol

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/13/23 12:43 AM

lol
Posted By: Mad

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/13/23 07:53 AM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre 😑

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/23/23 12:22 AM

If anyone likes a surreal, macabre puzzle laden game that'll give you a good afternoon or evening, I highly recommend this game. If you have played their other game, Cat Museum, you will certainly like this one. I decided to treat myself to an afternoon of gaming for a change and I'm glad I did! It does have a bit of an emotional ending, but it was well done.

Happy gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/23/23 01:05 AM

Thanks for letting us know your gaming experience Ana! I haven't bought this game yet and I haven't played Cat Museum yet but I do have it installed and waiting. I didn't realize they were from the same dev. I see they have another game in the works with a TBA date.

Re: Life Gallery Now Available - 01/23/23 01:11 AM

Thank you for the recommendation, Ana! wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community