GB HOMEPAGE

Grunnd Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Grunnd Now Available - 01/26/23 04:46 PM

Surreal point and click narrative adventure Grunnd is available now on PC. A dark narrative where choices matter.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

Riga, Latvia – January 26th, 2023 - Developer Olafs Osh of SEKTAHOUSE today announced that his handcrafted, fully voice-acted adventure game GRUNND is available now on PC via Steam and GOG.com for 12,49€, 11.39£ and 14.99$. In this bizarre and captivating adventure, inspired by the works of David Lynch and Franz Kafka, you decide how the dialogue progresses throughout the game to unravel the mystery. As much as GRUNND is about its characters, it’s about the protagonist’s introspective journey.

"I'm excited to see how my approach with less focus on puzzles and more on exploration and experiencing the story will be received, and how the players like the world I've created for them." Said Olafs Osh, the developer and director of SEKTAHOUSE.

In GRUNND you find yourself having overslept on the train ride home from work; In a panic, you jump off at the next station and find yourself in Bytown, a seemingly ordinary town just before the sundown. As it happens, you soon find out that the last train back to civilization has just left and you have no other choice but to explore the surroundings.

The people you encounter in Bytown are bizarre, and while some may seem helpful at first, it quickly becomes apparent that many have their own agenda. Realising things aren’t quite as they seem, you come to terms that sleep isn’t in the cards for you this evening.

FEATURES
RICH STORY. Branching dialogues with different outcomes and stories with multiple endings.
100% HANDCRAFTED. All what your eyes will see is 100% handcrafted for GRUNND.
FULLY VOICED English version of the game. Hear the characters.
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK from a British composer Edward Watkins alongside southern vibes from Vudu Sister.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Grunnd Now Available - 01/26/23 05:01 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: connie

Re: Grunnd Now Available - 01/26/23 06:28 PM

Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Grunnd Now Available - 01/26/23 06:54 PM

thanks BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Grunnd Now Available - 01/27/23 04:42 PM