GB HOMEPAGE

Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara Demo Released

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara Demo Released - 03/01/23 11:39 PM

The demo will be available DRM-Free soon. For now it is Steam Only. Enjoy!

You can play the demo here.

1st March 2023 - Birmingham, UK - Team Disaster are happy to announce the immediate availability of a playable demo for Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara. The demo will take you through Act I of the game - up to the point where the plot is starting to get really interesting (sorry but we do have to keep some secrets from you at this stage!).

The demo version does not contain voicing or Steam achievements, which will obviously be part of the full game. However the beautiful music score, animations and multitude of bad jokes are enough to give you a real taste of what the full game will be like! The puzzles are fairly gentle, we're saving the mind-bending ones for later in the gameā€¦ As usual with point and click adventure games, please take the time to fully explore your surroundings - you will miss a lot of the truly appalling puns if you don't (and you don't want to miss them, do you?!).

The demo and trailer are both available on the game's Steam Page. The demo will also be made available on Itch in the coming weeks. We are very pleased with the demo and sincerely hope you enjoy playing it, and we look forward to now turning our attention to the remaining 5 acts that the full game will contain.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara Demo Released - 03/01/23 11:48 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara Demo Released - 03/02/23 11:46 AM

Thanks Ana! Hope people enjoy the demo, we are very happy with it. smile

Re: Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara Demo Released - 03/16/23 10:06 PM

The demo for Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara is now also available on Itch!

https://captaind.itch.io/captain-disaster-and-the-two-worlds-of-riskara
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara Demo Released - 03/17/23 12:15 AM

Wonderful! Thanks for the update CaptainD!
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara Demo Released - 03/17/23 01:11 PM

Thank-you. I can't wait.

Re: Captain Disaster and the Two Worlds of Riskara Demo Released - 03/23/23 12:56 PM

If you didn't want to get it on Steam or Itch, the demo is now also available from FireFlower games:
https://fireflowergames.com/products/captain-disaster-and-the-two-worlds-of-riskara-demo

Not much I can show at the moment but Act II is about 80% complete in placeholder mode. Got a couple of puzzles I'm really pleased with in there, which will hopefully take you quite a bit of figuring out / experimenting to solve. However I have also created a multi-level hint in dialogues for the tougher puzzle.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community