GB HOMEPAGE

Unwording Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Unwording Now Available - 04/28/23 12:58 PM

Unwording, a game about overcoming cognitive distortions, is OUT NOW on Steam and GOG.
Unwording launches with a 10% discount, and is a part of the Steam Puzzle Fest and LudoNarracon.

Check out the launch trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

27th April 2023, Mumbai, India - Unwording, a narrative-driven game about overcoming negative self-talk, launches on Steam and GOG today for £4.29 / $4.99 / €4.59

Join Tom, a person with a glass-half-empty perspective, as he embarks on a journey through the streets of his neighborhood and his own mind. Accompanied by a mischievous yellow bird, help Tom challenge his thoughts and have a better day by solving word puzzles, exploring his neighborhood through multiple visual styles, and gaining a new perspective on life.

Unwording draws from the developer’s own personal experiences with negative thought patterns, and is inspired by games such as Florence, Mosaic, and When the Past was Around.

“The response to the demo was overwhelmingly positive, with many players expressing emotional connections to the game's themes and characters.” said Armaan Sandhu, founder of Frostwood Interactive. “Developing the game was a cathartic and growing experience for me - I really hope playing the game is similarly helpful to the players, and is as meaningful to them as it was to me in its creation.”

Unwording is now available for Windows, Mac and Linux on Steam
(https://store.steampowered.com/app/1974250/Unwording) and GOG
(https://www.gog.com/game/unwording) for $4.99 /
£4.29 / €4.59, featuring a 10% discount as part of the Steam Puzzle Fest (April 24 - May 1) and

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Unwording Now Available - 04/28/23 04:17 PM

Thank you, BET 🙂
Posted By: Marian

Re: Unwording Now Available - 04/28/23 04:18 PM

Thank you for the information about the game, Ana. wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Unwording Now Available - 04/28/23 04:42 PM

Thanks Ana!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community