GB HOMEPAGE

The Tartarus Key Release Date Announced

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Tartarus Key Release Date Announced - 05/03/23 02:22 PM

Inspired by horror classics, The Tartarus Key brings a masochistic mansion and do-or-die escape room puzzles to PC and consoles on May 31
Kidnapped. Trapped in a death-soaked mansion. Cameras following your every move. Who makes it out alive is up to you.

Play the demo and wishlist this retro-style horror adventure Here.

Watch the thrilling new trailer Here.

Check out the official website here.

Lisbon, Portugal, May 3, 2023 – Today, developer Vertical Reach and publisher Armor Games Studios announced that The Tartarus Key, a PS1-style mystery horror game inspired by the classics of the genre, is launching on May 31 on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5, and Xbox.
The last thing Alex remembers is being alone in her apartment. Suddenly, she's awoken in a dark and deadly mansion, with a stranger's voice crackling through a walkie-talkie and cameras following her every move. When Alex realizes she's not the only one caught up in this nightmare, she sets off to discover who—or what—is lurking in the shadows...

The Tartarus Key is a first-person narrative thriller that has you seeking to escape a mysterious mansion full of dark secrets, terrible traps, perilous puzzles, and many a twist and turn. As Alex, explore every dreadful corridor, escape complex rooms using brains over brawn, meet fellow captives relying on you to survive, and unlock the mansion’s many lethal riddles.

Features:

Escape a deadly mansion filled with dangerous traps, and rescue Alex’s fellow captives… or fail, and leave them to a grisly fate.
Uncover three different endings, and dig to the heart of the mansion and the strange secrets it and your captors hold.
Solve puzzles and challenges reminiscent of escape-the-room games in a variety of unsettling and bizarre scenarios.
A tense, atmospheric adventure that relies on puzzles and plot instead of combat or chase sequences.

What horrors lie at the center of this mysterious mansion? Can everyone be saved? Unlock the answers when The Tartarus Key launches on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5, and Xbox on May 31, 2023.

Happy Gaming....or scared
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Tartarus Key Release Date Announced - 05/03/23 05:16 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Tartarus Key Release Date Announced - 05/03/23 07:18 PM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Orion

Re: The Tartarus Key Release Date Announced - 05/05/23 12:53 PM

The Tartarus Key was a game I had a big interest in but now I am not sure. Those videos.....it looks like I am looking through a screen at the game and what is the heat wave action. My eyes were bothering me just in watching the videos. I'll check out the Demo and go from there. With a few big, long awaited games coming out this month this game might be thrown to the side. Looking forward to reviews after release

Thank you Ana!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: The Tartarus Key Release Date Announced - 05/08/23 11:00 AM

Thanks, Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community