GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Dimhaven Enigmas

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Dimhaven Enigmas - 06/13/23 10:02 PM

After several years, the team behind Quern – Undying Thoughts is back with new mysteries to unfold. Explore Dimhaven, solve mind-bending puzzles and uncover the truth behind the Ravenwood legacy in this first-person adventure.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

Welcome to Dimhaven, a seemingly quiet place where mysteries await and the boundaries of reality blur. Embark on a captivating adventure filled with mind-bending puzzles, dark secrets, and atmospheric exploration. Unravel the truth of the Ravenwood legacy as you investigate mysterious ruins, haunting landscapes, and interact with the eerie inhabitants.

Immerse yourself in a surreal and abstract world, where every discovery brings you closer to the truth. Are you ready to unlock the secrets of Dimhaven and confront the shadows that lurk within?

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Dimhaven Enigmas - 06/13/23 10:17 PM

Great news for Quern fans, Ana! Thanks for letting us know. The game sounds interesting. wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Announcing Dimhaven Enigmas - 06/13/23 10:49 PM

Thanks Ana, going on my wish list.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Announcing Dimhaven Enigmas - 06/14/23 12:12 AM

Thanks Ana! I wishlisted it 4 days ago yes .

Re: Announcing Dimhaven Enigmas - 06/14/23 12:37 AM

I've been out of state and no internet access for much of the time. I'm still making my way through mail. eek
I'm a little behind!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Dimhaven Enigmas - 06/14/23 02:51 PM

Good luck with that, BrownEyedTigre, as your Gameboomer In Box must surely be spilling over !!!! eek

Re: Announcing Dimhaven Enigmas - 06/14/23 10:39 PM

As soon as I can clean up these stickied posts and get the front page etc updated, I have plenty more news to post, Mad! I'm plugging away at it! lol It seems it's feast or famine when it comes to news!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Dimhaven Enigmas - 06/15/23 05:11 PM

Yes. I personally wouldn’t like to have to cope 🤓
© 2024 GameBoomers Community