GB HOMEPAGE

Universe For Sale Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Universe For Sale Now Available - 11/17/23 02:29 AM

A space station nestled in the clouds of Jupiter. A bizarre bazaar where a young, worried woman crafts entire universes in the palm of her hand. A mysterious cultist who's stripped the flesh from his bones in order to reach enlightenment. Here, there's a universe for sale. You buying?

Check out the official website here.

You can download the free prologue on Steam or itch.io

Hand-drawn Animation - Submerge yourself in an elegant aesthetic experience from veterans of underground European comics.

Intriguing Mystery - Not all is as it seems on the abandoned mining colony in the clouds of Jupiter. Can you deduce the truth?

An Inventive World - Slip through winding alleyways and decrepit slums on your way to meet a kaleidoscopic cast of characters.

A Universe All Your Own - Craft a cosmos in a ceramic cup, making your mark with a unique, imaginative minigame.

Relaxing Soundtrack - A chilled-out, original soundtrack from the immensely talented Guglielmo Diana.

Happy Gaming!
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Universe For Sale Now Available - 11/17/23 03:14 AM

Thanks Ana! I don't see a prologue on GOG but the game is available there.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Universe For Sale Now Available - 11/17/23 02:29 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: Orion

Re: Universe For Sale Now Available - 11/18/23 06:08 PM

"A space station nestled in the clouds of Jupiter". I think I am intested in "buying" as long as I don't have to "strip the flesh from my bones in order to reach enlightenment." Sounds painful

Thank you Ana??
© 2024 GameBoomers Community