GB HOMEPAGE

Bookworm Adventures

Posted By: wysewomon

Bookworm Adventures - 05/31/07 03:20 PM

I discovered this game yesterday at real arcade and I love it love it love it! It's a word game! it's an adventure! It's witty and has a great story. anyway, I can stop raving because you can check it out HERE

it IS kind of expensive but I got it through the real arcade game club for free, so it was worth it.

WW
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 05/31/07 04:04 PM

WW, you gave me a chuckle
Quote:
it IS kind of expensive but I got it through the real arcade game club for free, so it was worth it

I loved Bookworm, so if it gets over to BF, I'll have to check it out wave
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 06/02/07 03:52 PM

You can write to them and ask them when they will be getting it.

I did that and was sent a link for the game - they already had it but I couldn't find it on the list.

WTG WW! I haven't tried it yet, still trying to get to Everest.

Linda wave

Posted By: NYLady

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 06/02/07 04:39 PM

I'm afraid to try the demo... when I fall in love, I fall hard and I know I'd fork over the bucks.

Let's all write to BigFish and ask for it. Any one have the address other then the tech support?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 06/02/07 10:02 PM

I played and finished this game a few months ago and absolutely loved it! I was completely addicted and played nothing else until I had finished it. thumbsup wave

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 06/04/07 02:25 PM

I already finished it and started over again! And like Marian, I did almost nothing else until I got through it.

WW
Posted By: Donnakaren

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 06/05/07 10:16 PM

It is a wonderful game! Popcap was running a special on it awhile back- I don't know if they are still offering $10.00 off. You can play it as many times as you like, and the word boards and mini-games are different everytime! I've played it four times through so far! Worth every penny!
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 06/05/07 10:24 PM

Donnakaren, it certainly sounds like a good one. puppy I still need to write BF and see if they have or are going to have it wave
Posted By: ramona

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 06/05/07 10:34 PM

I hope BF does get it. I have some extra credits and would not mind using one on this game.
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 06/06/07 01:28 AM

I just checked Pop Cap isn't running that special anymore. frown

I wonder if because the game is so expensive BF wont be able to sell it to members that cheap and so they won't offer it. frown

For once I hope I'm wrong. Anyone have an address we can write to?

Re: Bookworm Adventures - 06/06/07 02:36 PM

well, you could always join the real arcade game club on their free one month trial, pick this game for your free credit and then cancel before the end of the month so you never have to pay anything....

sneaky mind I have...

WW
© 2024 GameBoomers Community