GB HOMEPAGE

Another free jigsaw is up

Posted By: Bea

Another free jigsaw is up - 07/06/07 02:40 AM

We have launched our third bundle in our store.

Nancy tells me that this is quite a difficult one that I have produced. So I hope you find it challenging. As with the water messenger and the new shoes there is a wallpaper of the image included.

The Greenhouse

We would love to have some feedback on this

flowers, boats and animals our next bundle will be fairies. Can anyone suggest anything else they would like to see?
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Another free jigsaw is up - 07/07/07 12:47 AM

That's really pretty Bea. Thank you

Sue
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Another free jigsaw is up - 07/07/07 08:46 PM

Hi Bea,

I just finished your puzzle, I really enjoyed doing it. It wasn't too easy nor too hard. Just challenging enough.

Please let us know when you will have a save progress feature. I think the Fairies is a great idea. May be you could try fantasy castles.

Nice work,
Flo

Re: Another free jigsaw is up - 07/08/07 12:40 AM

The problem is Flo that we are in the hands of the software developers smile who I don't think are real jigsaw players. So we can only wait and see what they do smile smile
But of course being honest is that the other thing is that people have to start buying the jigsaws for us to keep going making them smile
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Another free jigsaw is up - 07/08/07 02:33 AM

Hi Bea,

I understand what you are saying, but for me, being able to save one's progress is a big factor for me, and that is one reason that is keeping me from buying your puzzles. I do like your puzzles and they are reasonable priced. I do not keep my computer on when I am not home, so everytime I turn it off, I lose what progress I made.

Today's puzzle was the only one I have done of yours, because I had my comp on all day and was not busy, so I was able to finish it.

Flo

Re: Another free jigsaw is up - 07/09/07 09:15 AM

Thanks Flo did you enjoy it?
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Another free jigsaw is up - 07/14/07 12:02 PM

I tried to download and get a "corrupted file" message.

Re: Another free jigsaw is up - 07/16/07 04:03 AM

Joanie try again there normally isn't aproblem from there smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community