GB HOMEPAGE

Hidden objects gamer

Posted By: owlluv

Hidden objects gamer - 09/09/07 03:09 AM

Any New games on the horizon? Had surgery and I am recovering and would love a good game. Does anyone know of any more to come out soon. I do not like violent games and preferably puzzlers such as azada,...etc. Any suggestions?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Hidden objects gamer - 09/09/07 03:48 AM

welcome to GameBoomers Owlluv. It's hard to know what is coming regarding new ones till they release. It's not like adventure games where you get news and screenshots way in advance. It isn't often you get a sneak preview of any kind either. Are you sure you have them all that have been released? Are you a member of a Game Club, like Big Fish?

Ana wave

Re: Hidden objects gamer - 09/09/07 07:00 PM

Yes I am a devoted member of BG and Shockwave(of course I haven't been very happy with it for some time now). They seem to be gearing towards Sims-style games--which does not hold my interest very long.

Re: Hidden objects gamer - 09/09/07 07:15 PM

Forgive my manners Thank you for the welcome to Gameboomers--this is the only forum I could find that share my interests in casual games. This is very new for me and I hope I participate often. Thank you
Posted By: karmyn

Re: Hidden objects gamer - 09/09/07 09:10 PM

Most casual game sites now lists games by categories and sub catagories. Do a search for Hidden Object games on sites like BFG or Spin Top.
Developers seem to have noticed the popularity of hidden object games and seem to be producing more plus adding hidden object elements to more complex games and many are including more intriguing storylines or ongoing storylines like Mortimer Beckett. My only complaint is that it seems to take forever to get the next in the series. I'd love to know when we can expect MCF4 or Mortimer Becket2.
Have you played Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos? It's a good challenge and long. It's twenty two levels with mini games between levels. I highly reccomend it.

Re: Hidden objects gamer - 09/09/07 09:48 PM

Yes, I have played that one--I don't think there a hidden objects game that I don't have-- I have over twenty some odd games on my hard drive and Have search for more online. to no avail I have to be patient for the next one to come out. Another MCF would be gravy right about now. I can't wait!
Posted By: karmyn

Re: Hidden objects gamer - 09/10/07 12:25 AM

If you're really desperate, there are the I Spy games. I think there's about four or five available.
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Hidden objects gamer - 09/10/07 02:54 PM

I signed up for BF's 12 games/$6.99 each deal and am now wondering if I am ever going to find that many to order in a year. Bought 7 within a month or so and the well has been dry ever since. Only interested in hidden object games and some of those just aren't very interseting.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Hidden objects gamer - 09/10/07 03:07 PM

Joanie, you don't have to order them all in a year. Your credits are good forever, I think. wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Hidden objects gamer - 09/10/07 09:47 PM

Yes.. and after the year is up you can cancel and use what you've saved as you go. I know there will be a lot more hidden object... the way they've been selling you can bet there will be more. We just have to be patient. I've heard that RealArcade has Mysteryville2 and so does gamezebo, spintop and others. Do a search for it.I hear it is excellent.

Since Big Fish never got Mysteryville 1 I doubt they'll get this one.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community