GB HOMEPAGE

which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest?

Posted By: owlluv

which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 02:56 AM

My most challenging hidden objects was Ravenhurst and most fun--does anyone else agree? catrub
Posted By: widget

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 07:17 AM

MCF Ravenhurst, I agree with you evie,
after that Azada.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 10:14 AM

I've seen Ravenhurst in the stores but I wasn't sure if I'd like it. Sounds like it's a good one. Thanks.
Posted By: NYLady

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 10:34 AM

The most challenging game for me was Mortimer Beckett and the Spooky Mansion... some of those parts were so small. I did enjoy it thought because it was different. The 360 Rome is pretty hard too if you play without the hint thingie on.

The easiest would have to be the Little Shop of Treasurers.

My favorite so far is a tie between Ravenhurst and San Francisco.
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 11:10 AM

I would have to say Ravenhurst too. I hope the next one is just as challenging.
Posted By: Jess519

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 01:45 PM

Hardest for me was Dream Day Honeymoon. Especially in the later levels, where the rooms are just total chaos with tons of items, I had a really hard time finding things. The only hidden object game I've played where there's multiple times I needed to try the rooms a 2nd time to pass the level.

Easiest has been the Mysteryville games.

smile

----
Posted By: BFG-Guy

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 05:00 PM

Mystery Case Files: 4 is... news pending. Release date measure in weeks not months!!
Visit BFG on 10/27 for a Halloween sneak peak. It is better, longer, harder, and even more mysterious than Ravenhearst!

BFG_Guy
Posted By: texaslady

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 05:05 PM

Thanks for the good news BFG_Guy! I'm sure lots of members will be excited to read this.

Sue
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 05:06 PM

WooHoo! Thanks BFG-GUY! I have set aside a key just for that. happydance
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 06:45 PM

Sweet!!!! I can't wait...anxiously counting the days!
Posted By: Sally(MG)

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 08:28 PM

Most challenging: MCF Huntsville. Yup. The first one. It had no "relax" extended timer mode, the least hints (3), and lots and lots of things to hunt.

Next would be Agatha Christie Death on the Nile. It's also my favorite.

Easiest? Hide and Secret. Stuff was just strewn all over. :/

Looking forward to the next MCF. wink
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 09:05 PM

Thanks BFG-Guy! I have a credit just waiting happydance

Linda thanks

Oops, didn't answer the post. I agree, Ravenhearst takes it hands down thumbsup
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: BFG-Guy
Mystery Case Files: 4 is... news pending. Release date measure in weeks not months!!
Visit BFG on 10/27 for a Halloween sneak peak. It is better, longer, harder, and even more mysterious than Ravenhearst!

BFG_Guy

You just made several people very happy. Ravenhearst was my first hidden object game. I loved it wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: which hidden objects game was most challenging and/or easiest? - 10/15/07 10:56 PM

X ing the days on my calendar! Can't wait.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community