GB HOMEPAGE

anyone else...

Posted By: wysewomon

anyone else... - 11/03/07 03:55 PM

having problems with some of the newer games running properly or at all? Both hidden relics and Neptunes Secret made my computer crash within mintues of stating...I'm beginning to worry abut the new MCF game too...

WW
Posted By: texaslady

Re: anyone else... - 11/03/07 04:11 PM

WW I haven't had any problems running any of the BF games at all.
Why don't you talk to their tech people and see if the might have an answer for you?

Sue
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: anyone else... - 11/03/07 04:18 PM

WW, I have found one or two which will not run on my computer, but the ones that run don't encounter any problems luck
Posted By: Sally(MG)

Re: anyone else... - 11/03/07 04:22 PM

Hi WW, I haven't had problems with running the games on my computer. MCF games tend to run a little slow and lags at times (software rendering on a mid-range computer), but Hidden Relics required hardware acceleration and so do Neptune's Secret, so you might want to update your video card drivers.
Posted By: Sly One

Re: anyone else... - 11/03/07 04:30 PM

I also have had no problems running any of the games either. Hope you can work it out.
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: anyone else... - 11/03/07 06:06 PM

Same as the others. Only game I couldn't play was Jewel Match but with the new video card that is playing too.

Have you tried to manually lower the resolution on your desktop? Sometimes that helps even in adventure games.

luck I hope you find a solution - Linda
Posted By: wysewomon

Re: anyone else... - 11/03/07 06:41 PM

Thanks all, I will give your suggestions a try!

WW
Posted By: jldcat

Re: anyone else... - 11/04/07 02:50 AM

I only had problems with Turtix and The Apprentice and I have about 25-30 BF games.

Sorry to hear about your problems but the tech people were awesome with me when I had the games not work so give them a try.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community