GB HOMEPAGE

Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire

Posted By: Koalanut

Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/01/08 05:03 AM

Just need to vent about this. I really, really love this game, but it is driving me crazy. On this course, you have 18 holes and it seems impossible to get the goal of -1 . Even if I can be under par for the first nine holes, the back nine seems to be something that you cannot beat, especially the last four holes. I have been doing this over about four days and I can't get past this course. Anyway, just needed to vent about this, anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!!! :HNY:

Koalanut
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/01/08 08:42 AM

Oops, I just did this hole on the 2nd try. Just keep plugging on, Koalanut, you will get there
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/01/08 11:39 AM

I learned the hard way that on the later places you really need to save up your irons and then use them very carefully.
Good luck and hang in there.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/01/08 03:11 PM

Just found a course where you have to get a run of 20 to progress ....
EDIT Woo hoo - did it first time. No irons left though
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/01/08 05:38 PM

Koalanut,

Of all the goals I've faced so far in this game, I like the long runs the least razz So many times, I'd get to the within 2 or 3 cards of making it and get stuck with or without using the clubs mad

I'm with you, I don't mind replaying the game several times, but those long runs can be so frustrating and seem so futile hardwall but perseverence is the key that makes it worth it woozy So hang in there smile

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/01/08 10:36 PM

Thanks all, gonna get back to that game. I have been within a stroke or two several times. So maybe this time....? lol

Koalanut

WAAAAHHHOOOOOOOO! I played it twice more, and finally I beat this level. On to the next one!!! bravo

Thanks for all the help here---Gameboomers are GREAT!!! praise
Posted By: Skye

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/02/08 05:37 PM

I know that you are discussing the Cherry Lakes in the purchased version of the game (which I haven't arrived at) but I have problems with the Cherry Lakes course in the online game. You need to score 5 perfect holes to move on and I've only been able to manage 3 at best. I find this a VERY frustrating course on the online game so I certainly know what you are going though mad

Skye
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/02/08 06:37 PM

Hey Koalanut,

After posting yesterday, I went to play this game and realized I'm stuck on the same course as you are/were and, yes, it's a real bugger cry I reached as low as +5 yesterday aargh! crazy!

If you can hang on, so can I - I mean, is this fun or what hardwall lol

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/03/08 01:50 AM

Well Butterflybabe, after five days of trying off and on, I FINALLY beat that level. If it is any encouragement to you to keep on, the next four or five levels I beat the first time. Sorta stuck again on this level, but I have only tried twice. So I am off to try the third time. I think this is fun.... woozy

And Skye, I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't ahead on this game!!! crazy

Koalanut
Posted By: sierramindy

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/03/08 02:09 AM

I've been playing Fairway Solitaire for 2 days now and enjoying it very much indeed. Years ago I played the card solitaire game and found it boring, but now, with the golf added, it becomes something else again and I'm finding it a lot of fun, especially those wild shots!

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/03/08 04:12 AM

Just a heads up....

Another 18 hole course with a minus one score goal..... Ace Golf Club.....I may be busy for awhile! eek

Koalanut

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/03/08 08:17 AM

Can I look smug as I am a couple of rounds ahead of you - it IS doable, I promise. Look on the bright side, the game is nice & long & jolly good value ...

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/04/08 07:30 PM

Ok, I know I am being very smug here lol
But after trying for so long with Cherry Lakes, I thought, oh no, another one just like it in the Aces course. BUT....

I beat it the FIRST time!!!!! I mean flying colors kind of beat, way under par!!!! And the next one only took me two times to get two perfect scores. So am I getting better, or is the game just being nice to me....? lol

Koalanut
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/04/08 07:32 PM

Koala, isn't it great when the game works out the way you want it to wave puppy

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/04/08 10:24 PM

Woo hoo - I just had a run of 23 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/05/08 01:13 AM

Looney4Labs...

It IS so great when you finally hit that stride in a game.
But I do love a challenge!!! ( I know, I know, I WAS the one complaining slapforehead) But I did get my husband hooked on this game and my daughter when she came home for Christmas break from college. Not sure what it is about this game, but we are addicted here at my house.

Hey BFG-Guy, I have a question. We have been playing Fairway for awhile now and we noticed that I got a run of 27 but no trophey for that. I did use a mulligan and a club during that run, so did that keep me from getting the trophey? Also I played a course with every score was under par and no trophey for that either, which we thought that was a trophey too. Am I confused or missing something? Thanks for any help! thanks

Koalanut smile

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/06/08 04:23 PM

Koala, you have to get a run of OVER 27. Just did it, now no clubs left.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/06/08 07:40 PM

Ah ha, I guess it helps to read the WHOLE sentence. Saw I got 27 and went back and saw the 27 on the tropheys and didn't see OVER . Oh well, at least I know that I can mulligan and/or use clubs to get 28 ! redface

Thanks JennyP!!! Got too excited, this game is so addicting to me!

Koalanut
Posted By: Margie

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/08/08 11:07 AM

Here's a tip for everyone,

If you ever get a stuck on a level and need more irons, replay Solitaire Municipal.

On the "Available Courses" menu, scroll all the way back to Solitaire Municipal and select it to play.

Once you're done with that round, your iron bag should be almost, if not completely full. Then you can simply go back and replay whatever level was giving you a hard time and hopefully beat it. Whatever irons you earned will be carried over.

I'd heard so much anout Cherry Lakes that I was dreading playing it, I passed it on the first or second try. Ironically, I got stuck on the very next level...go figure...but I did beat after a few tries.

Hi Koalanut, I think I used to see you posting over at PF.

Margie B

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/08/08 12:24 PM

I only have about 6 more courses to go, its so exciting !
Posted By: MaG

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/08/08 02:54 PM

I'm stuck at Joe's Gas and Golf for a while. It has a different arrangement of cards. The game is resting in a corner. laugh

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/08/08 07:19 PM

Hey, I know where Joe is--we can go smack him around if the game is becoming too difficult wave whistle

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/08/08 07:38 PM

I am so stuck there too. Thanks to the Boomer who told us where to get all the clubs.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/08/08 08:37 PM

Second go around; just don't know what to do with all these trophies.

First time I was so stuck at Joes too. Now I find I'm getting stuck on some courses that I wasn't the first time.

MaG, are you sure you're not sitting in the corner, instead of the game?
Teasin' ya.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/08/08 09:23 PM

Hahahahaha. Y'all are funny. I have not been back there yet.
Okay, smarties. The best I did on that course is +2, I think.

Jenny, clubs - how now brown cow? I better get more clubs.

Trippy, you got the all eagle trophy? Wow!

L4L, Sounds good to me. laugh

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/08/08 11:26 PM

OOOOO Margie, thanks! I will try the Solitaire Municipal. I didn't realize you could go back and do the courses again. I am on Rose something or other, like 15 to go. I am kinda stuck on getting 3 perfect scores, keep getting two and then leave one card on the ninth hole. So I will try one more time on Rose and then go back to the Municipal for clubs.

And what is PF? I only post here. Kinda addicted to checking Gameboomers!!! lol

Koalanut

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 12:14 AM

MaG, I should have mentioned, that's the one trophy I don't have...yet. smile but I'm sure I keep working on it.

Margie, it is good to know to go back to municipal. Don't know how many times I would replay and replay the same course to build up my irons.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 12:53 AM

Thanks again and again and again Margie!!!
Cause I played that over and over and over until I went back and got those clubs on Municipal!!! I not only got the three perfects I needed, I got six and the trophey for six perfects.

I got four more trophies to get I think and fourteen more courses. Does anyone know what the lower right trophey is for?? I think it says the first score nine for a course. I have gotten under par numerous times which would be under nine. Or maybe does it have to be exactly nine? Still got that eagle trophey to go. Can you go back to an easier course to get a trophey? Thanks for any help!!! You all are great! thumbsup

Koalanut

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 02:32 AM

Hey Guys,

I'm glad my tip worked and that it helped you guys out, I know it worked for me.

Hey Koalanut, PF is for Playfirst or maybe I just saw you writing at Gamezebo instead. Either way, you never forget a name like Koalanut..lol

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 02:58 AM

Margie, the only place I have posted is here, other than a fibromyalgia forum years ago, maybe there....?

Koalanut

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 03:32 AM

Hey Koalanut,

Maybe I'm confused and just remember you from here, I read the forums here but I rarely post anything. I just could have sworn that I knew you from before. Anyway, nice to meet I'm glad you're enjoying the game, it can be very addicting.

Everybody on this site seems really nice.

Take care and keep us posted on your progress!

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 03:50 AM

Margie, I am starting Applewood, just 12 more to go. I have 4 more regular trophies to go...Prolific, Scoring, Long Drive and Eagle. I am not sure about the Scoring one cause it says nine and under on a course, and surely I have done that with all the -1 courses. Have you finished yet?

Koalanut (Robin)

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 04:14 AM

Hey Koalanut,

I have not had the chance to finish the game. Since I write a lot of walkthroughs for Gamezebo, I don't always have the time to play games that I am not working on. However, I do sneak this one in as much as I can.

I found a description of the Scoring Cup over at Gamezebo for you from somebody called Hyzer. I just pasted it on here for you. It's a bit long.

Here is a full explaination of the Scoring Cup!

This really confused me also, but it is quite simple to understand - just really hard to get. If you look at your career stats page in the game for lowest and average scores, you will see the number listed with two numbers - something like 15 (-20).

The second number is how far under par you are, but the first number is your "score".

Also, if you look at your scorecard at the end of each hole or anytime in a game by clicking on the golf cart picture, you will see that the bottom line is the number to par, but the top line is the score. That is the number that has to be 9 or under to get the Scoring Cup!

That number comes from the number of cards left on the board at the end of each hole. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PAR! For example, on a par five home, you can leave five cards on the board and still get a par, but your score for the hole will be five, and that will seriously trash your chances at winning the cup.

In the simplest terms, if you get a perfect score, your score for the hole is zero - if you leave one card on the board your score is one - leave two cards and your score is 2 - etc. You will not be able to get the Scoring Cup if you get pars (if you get pars on a par 5 and a par 4 your score will be 9 after those two holes alone - so to win the Cup you would need to be perfect on the seven other holes - something not likely to happen.

As I mention in previous entrys above, I have had a 9 on Zebra Run and a 7 on Shady Meadows. I would recommend Shady Meadows to go for the cup, because I think that there is an advantage to having only par 3 holes. Good Luck!

Posted by: Hyzer at January 5, 2008 10:30 AM

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 11:24 AM

So has anyone got any tips for Joes ? I must have played 20 times or more ...
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Margie
Here's a tip for everyone,

If you ever get a stuck on a level and need more irons, replay Solitaire Municipal.

On the "Available Courses" menu, scroll all the way back to Solitaire Municipal and select it to play.

Once you're done with that round, your iron bag should be almost, if not completely full. Then you can simply go back and replay whatever level was giving you a hard time and hopefully beat it. Whatever irons you earned will be carried over.

I'd heard so much anout Cherry Lakes that I was dreading playing it, I passed it on the first or second try. Ironically, I got stuck on the very next level...go figure...but I did beat after a few tries.

Hi Koalanut, I think I used to see you posting over at PF.

Margie B

thanks Margie praise
That is an awesome tip to be sharing.
Love,
Lidna

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 09:21 PM

Thank you Margie. I have printed out your explanation, going to open up the game and look at exactly what you are talking about. I think I may understand what you are saying. So basically you need to leave on the board 9 or less cards total for the whole course. Is that right? I also didn't know that career stats are there. I just get over to the board to play. I tell ya, I am addicted to this game. All other games are now put aside until I finished this one. And I hate golf, go figure.... crazy

Thanks Margie for your Gamezebo site, I have used it too for hints on various games!!! thanks

Koalanut
Posted By: Linds

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 11:08 PM

I ahave been following this thread and decided to try it. I am now totally hooked.

Susan :

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 11:16 PM

JennyP, it took me about 20 tries to get past Joe's as well as being gophered probably 10 times...stupid gopher... rotfl

Welcome to the "club", Susan. You'll like it "here". grin

And I don't like golf either.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/09/08 11:37 PM

Susan, I'm telling ya, there is something about this game that has ahold of me that hasn't happened in awhile.

Koalanut

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/10/08 01:55 AM

Hey Koalanut,

How are you? I just wanted to let you know that the answer that I provided you came from a player who posted on Gamezebo, their name is Hyzer. Yes, I understood it to be the same, you have to have 9 cards or less left in a course in order to get the Scoring Cup... that should take some practice and a little bit of luck (meaning if you get lucky with the right set of cards)

I'm glad you enjoy Gamezebo, it's a wonderful site but just to set the recored straight, it's not my site. I just write the majority of the walkthroughs for him. The owner's name is Joel and he is a great guy.

I did not write tips and tricks for this game but if you go on the website and read the comments that players have left, I think you will find it very useful. They talk about how to beat a lot of different courses. I believe there are about 75 posts so far.

Here's the link Click here for link

Sorry, I don't know how to set up the links like you guys do
(when all you see is "click here", can someone explain that to me?)

BTW, the guy who programmed the game is called Jake Birkett (sp)
and if you ask him a question directly, he will most likely answer you. He's been very helpful to all the players who had questions.

JENNY P...regarding Joe's Gas n Go you may want to check out the thread as well, I know other people posted about it and were able to get through it.

Robin, I know you're going to get the Scoring Cup very soon !!
:-) now that you know what you have to do.

Take care All!!

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/10/08 04:27 AM

YES!!!! THANK YOU MARGIE!!!

I did get the Scoring Cup!!! I am getting ready to start Morgan's Brook and almost got that Eagle Cup on the last course. I will definately be checking out your link for hints on how to get those last couple of cups, and for hints on Joe's which is lurking ahead. If you get a chance tell Jake that we truly enjoy this game. In fact, my daughter in college, who loves her Mac, was sad to go back to college because she couldn't play this game on her Mac.

Thanks again for the links and your walkthrough and Joel's great site. bravo

Robin aka Koalanut wave

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/10/08 10:55 PM

Hey Robin,

Congratulations !!! You didn't waste any time getting that trophy. Kudos to you! I knew you could do it. YAAYYY!!!!

BTW, Jake Birkett mentioned something about it coming out for MAC users...so you can tell your daughter that she will be able to play on her MAC, hopefully very soon. I don't remember reading exactly when that was going to happen.

Take care, Margie

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/10/08 11:29 PM

WAAAHHHOOO! Just emailed my daughter and copied and pasted your reply. She loves her Mac for school stuff but either is disappointed in what games she can get, or doesn't want to rebuy a game especially like The Sims 2 with all the add-ons and they are more expensive for Mac.

And... Just got the Long Drive trophey on Clementine, I believe it was. Getting ready to start Joe's Gas and Golf. One more trophey to get, that Eagle one. I am off first to check out if Gamezebo has hints on what course to use to get the Eagle trophey and what to do in Joe's. I can see our experts here had trouble, so it may be a long night! rotfl But I love it!!! woozy

Robin aka Koalanut

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/12/08 08:44 PM

Finally done Joes after 5 days flat. Managed to earn the Duffer trophy there too . Good luck Koalanut, don't throw those golf clubs away !
EDIT I would suggest you start Joes with a full set of clubs. Do not use any before hole 5, just one then, you will need the lot over the next 3 holes.
PS, nothing to do with golf, I lived in Oz til the week before my 7th birthday, do you still have chololate koalas with a lime centre ? My dad used to bring them home if I was really good.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/13/08 03:18 AM

You are not going to believe this, but I beat Joe's after playing it once through and seeing what it was about, then going back to Municipal and getting clubs, got halfway through and saw it was useless, back to Municipal, got more clubs and back to Joe's and beat it! I spent five days on Cherry Lakes and it drove me crazy! On Joe's I spent the clubs along the way if I thought it would get me farther along. It seemed that the course would give me some clubs back and I ended up even with a club left in the bag after Joe's. Right now, I have played the Mystery course (third from the end, I think) for three times and can't seem to get anywhere with it. I am going to hunt for hints. That Mystery one seems to have no way to get a rhythm going to get the multiplier up. Guess that is why it is called Mystery!

I have no idea about the chocolate koalas, nothing like that here in Indiana, though it sounds good. Love lime, really love chocolate!!! thumbsup

Koalanut

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/13/08 06:47 AM

Hi Everybody,
I've been reading this thread since it first started when I began playing Fairway Solitaire and I have finally made it to Cherry Lakes and now I'm seeing for myself how tough it is going to be although I'm still on the first 9. Good thing I read that hint about where to get those clubs, I'm going to need them for sure!

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/13/08 09:40 PM

yay I did it ! happydance
I'm a champion golfer !!!!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/13/08 09:43 PM

Congratulations Jenny! Please come and share your tips on how you made it through when we get stuck. lol

Ana wave

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/13/08 09:45 PM

bravo JennyP bravo

Way to go yay

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/13/08 10:04 PM

That's great news Jenny P!!! Congrats!

It's a really good feeling when you finish a nice long game like this one.

Hey Koalanut, I know you must be almost finished. Let us know how you are doing.

Margie B

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/14/08 12:09 AM

Congratulations, JennyP, you did great!
I have a question: What happens if you SELL an item from the Golf Shop? Do you get your money back for a higher career total, maybe at, or near, the end of the game?
Another thing I'm curious about: What is the fastest time for the Fastest Timed Hole in Career Stats? Mine is 7 seconds, but it was a fluke as I got a Wild Shot card that cleared all my cards for a Perfect score just when I was doing the optional timed part on 7 at Mercury West. How is that for luck?

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/14/08 01:44 AM

Margie,
I am stuck on Mystery Madness, but have looked at your hints and have gotten some help, so I will be trying again. I love this game and hope that this help will get me to the end.

And JennyP, you finished? How did you get through the Mystery Madness or any others?

Robin

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/14/08 08:07 AM

I did Mystery Madness first try - but I was stuck at Joes for ages. Luck of the cards, I suppose. Good luck, Koalanut.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/15/08 02:44 AM

yay tomato broccoli happydance

I did it!!!! I must admit I did take Margie's advice and emailed the game creators listed on Gamezebo and got help with the Mystery Madness course. I was starting to have the same problem I did with Cherry Lakes. I had no problem with Joes, weird huh? The last two courses I did the first time through and they didn't seem that hard. I still didn't get the Eagle trophey although I almost did last night getting clubs on Municipal. I may try that again, go through Municipal and get clubs, then go through Municipal again because I went all the way to the end and was eagle or under until hole 9 which was par. Well, now I can let my husband play Fairway again! And I can get back to Ghost in the Sheet. bravo

Koalanut

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/15/08 03:20 AM

bravo bravo bravo

Now ya'll can pass on the tips to me when I get there wave

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/15/08 05:08 PM

Hey Koalanut,

Congratulations on passing the game!!!

Just curious... What did Jake Birkett say about passing Mystery Madness? Are you able to post what he said? He can also probably tell you when the Mac version will be available. I read somewhere that he said that it was finished ( this was in mid December)

BTW, my laptop crashed and I fear that all my progress for this game has been lost :-( I have to take it to the Geeks and see what they can do about it. I only had 10 courses to go. Oh well, what can you do.

I'm happy for you that you're done.

Take care, Margie

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/15/08 08:55 PM

Margie

I emailed back and forth with Jake and also asked him if I could post what he told me. He told me that he needed to talk to BFG to see what they said. I haven't heard from him about what BFG said. So I will email him again. I only used this "cheat" on Mystery Madness as they were going to make Cherry Lakes, Mystery and Joe's easier, I think that's what I read on Gamezebo. I will post what Jake said in answer to whether or not I can post it. Hope you can get your game back!!!

Robin

ps....Talked to Jake, Can't post what he told me, but you can email him for a way to make it easier, see the posts on Gamezebo. He will be going on a holiday for a week, so it may take a week or so to get back to you

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/17/08 08:37 AM

Well done Koalanut devilchili

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/17/08 03:36 PM

Hey Koalanut,

Thanks for the info. I was able to get my game back since I figured out what was wrong with my laptop. I'm glad that I didn't have to take it to the Geeks to get fixed.

I was just wondering what Jake had said about Mystery Madness since I know he e-mailed some people on what to do to pass it. I haven't had a chance to play anymore since I've been busy but I'm going to try on my own to finish it. If I get totally frustrated and can't get it, then I'll e-mail Jake.

Thanks for all the info and Congratulations again on winning the game.

Margie B

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/17/08 04:54 PM

Playing for the 3rd time with a different character each time and still just as much fun. Keep thinking I'm going to get the eagle trophy...
Happy to say I didn't have to get help. Hope they don't make the courses easier unless it's offered as an option.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/17/08 09:27 PM

Margie, I will send you a private message.

Ok, it looks like the private message gets posted on here? Not sure about this, so I just emailed you.

Ok I did Private message you, MaG helped me (thanks again MaG!!!) praise

Koalanut

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/17/08 09:59 PM

No other than the persons invited to that PM can view the PMs.

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/17/08 10:02 PM

Ok thanks MaG, it looked like a post, and didn't want to post. I will try again.

thanks
Robin

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 01/17/08 11:37 PM

Hey Koalanut,

Thanks I got the message and don't worry it will remain private.
Maybe I'll be able to finish the game this weekend.

Thanks for all your help,

Margie
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Cherry Lakes - Fairway Solitaire - 02/08/08 10:51 PM

I wanted to congratulate everyone that has completed this game, I am merrily working my way through it. I have just reached Mercury East and just bought the ring.

I must say I am very impressed with the entire game. Extremely addicting and I love the way I can buy items in the golf shop to help my game along. I haven't reached Mystery Madness or Joe's but the game is a total blast.

I would recommend this game to anyone as it really isn't too difficult relying more on luck and a little strategy. And you certainly get your money's worth as it is a very long game.

Linda wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community