GB HOMEPAGE

need new game

Posted By: tascha

need new game - 03/30/08 02:25 PM

I need some new games to play I enjoy hidden object and point and click looking for recommations
Posted By: texaslady

Re: need new game - 03/30/08 02:32 PM

I'm going to scoot you over to the Discussions forum tascha. This forum is strictly for AG hints.

Sue
Posted By: Becky

Re: need new game - 03/30/08 02:42 PM

Hi Tascha -- for hidden object game recommendations, you should visit the Casual Games forum. As for a recommendation for a point-and-click adventure -- two (out of many) that are good if you are just starting out are Syberia and Destination: Treasure Island.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: need new game - 03/30/08 02:49 PM

Hi tascha, welcome to GameBoomers!

A couple more games that are great for anyone new to gaming are Dracula: Resurrection and Road to India. Great fun and easy to play. thumbsup
Posted By: misa

Re: need new game - 03/30/08 02:54 PM

What are some of your favourite games that you have already played? By "point and click" do you mean adventure games or casual games that have some puzzle/adventure elements?
Posted By: tascha

Re: need new game - 03/30/08 04:08 PM

Some games have have already played are:
Mystery cases files (all)
Dream day wedding
Dream day first
Mystery PI lottery ticket
azada cant finish
dream chronicles 1 & 2 cant finish 2
Mystery in london and the other one in this series
and many other games
Posted By: Rushes

Re: need new game - 03/30/08 04:13 PM

Those are all casual games, tascha. You can check out the Casual Games forum here for recommendations and discussions.
Posted By: misa

Re: need new game - 03/30/08 04:17 PM

Casual Game Guides recently reviewed the latest 10 hidden object games. Check out the review here.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: need new game - 03/30/08 04:23 PM

I would recommend searching through the forum here and there are Great in depth reviews here on Gamezebo.

Ana wave
Posted By: Geo

Re: need new game - 03/30/08 04:35 PM

Hi Tascha,
Why not expand your ventures into some games that are a combination action/adventure.From there you may decide you like one better. I recommend "Black Buccaneer". It is a good,kind of addicting game that can be found cheap on ebay. Mine cost $6.95 new!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community