GB HOMEPAGE

Game Idea

Posted By: Flo NS

Game Idea - 07/16/08 12:28 AM

Hi all,

I have an idea for a game that has been in my head now for the last couple of months and I was wondering if any of you would even play it. Not that I'm going to create the game, but it's just an idea for a game.

It would have the 2 things I like best, Jigsaw Puzzles and HOGs. Instead of looking for items you'd be looking for jigsaw puzzle pieces, and then you'd put the puzzle together before moving on to the next level. Each level would get consistingly harder with smaller pieces maybe and more pieces to find.

The pieces could be randomly within a room, or be part of the screen, like you would have a screen showing a room say, but the pieces would be imbedded in the picture of the room, but the puzzle piece would look out of place because it would be part of an entirely different picture.

Do you think this would be a good game, or a boring game? I'd love to read what you think.

Flo
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 12:37 AM

I think it would be a grand idea, of course, I am a jigsaw junkie since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 12:43 AM

I think that would be a great game and I would buy it! What would be a really nice touch is to make the puzzle animated after it is completed.

Ana, I love puzzles also and I have played some that had pieces that animate after it is put together. In fact it was a year ago I played one like that, maybe you have also?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 12:46 AM

That sounds familiar Sherryah, I am also thinking of Peters moving puzzles. They are quite the challenge. Have you tried those? You can try Peters Jigsaws and Moving Puzzles Here.

Ana wave

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 02:08 PM

Well, I don't think the game would have much success if only the 3 of us would buy it.

Oh well, it was an idea.

Thanks for your input,
Flo
Posted By: misa

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 02:21 PM

I love jigsaw puzzles but I think I'd like to see jigsaw pieces along with other hidden objects just to break up the pace a little.
Posted By: acornia

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 02:52 PM

Think Escape from the museum had a couple of puzzles like this.
Posted By: sami5901

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 03:50 PM

Sounds like fun to me, I love jigsaws.
Posted By: jldcat

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 05:46 PM

I would also be interested as I enjoy jigsaw puzzles. The only thing would be the actual jigsaw puzzles themselves. If each puzzle in between the hidden object screens were the same it would be boring after a while. You could intersperse it with puzzles like the ones in Pandoras Box. Have a large item, such as a vase with a specific pattern and then find the missing parts of the pattern in the hidden object screen. For the jigsaw you could be able to turn the vase 360 degrees to place the missing parts you found. Did that make any sense at all?
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 05:50 PM

Mortimer Beckett was similar in that you had to find pieces to complete items needed in other rooms.

Re: Game Idea - 07/16/08 06:33 PM

Glad to see more responses. Maybe BF Guy will see this and think about it.

Flo
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Game Idea - 07/17/08 02:56 AM

I agree with Misa in that it would even greater to be looking for both pieces and other hidden objects. I would buy a game like that in a "heartbeat". I am a jigsaw junkie too and love Peter's moving puzzles as well as his weekly puzzles. bravo
Kathy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community